Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FBSM, MT, L1
Hair Length and Color: hair up in a bun , black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Nice full B or C cups, the rest was average
Recommendation: Yes
ROS: decided to give this place a try since I was in the area and it has several recent positive reviews. The first place I saw when I drove into the strip center was called Royal Treatment and this place has been referred to as Royal Spa so I parked in front and headed towards the door. That is, until I got closer and saw posters and pamphlets for lice treatment in the window and inside the entry... lol. After a moment of confusion, I walked a few doors right and then left and found it, with signage that just says Asian Massage.

Once I got inside everything went smoothly. Greeted, temp taken, and paid up front. Lead to room to change and get ready. She came in and got started. I was a little disappointed by the FBSM at first, but she was just slow to warm up. Once she actually got into it, it was a decent massage for a sub-amp with some occasional teasing. When she moved to the lower body she lightly rubbed and tickled the fuck out of my legs, ass, and balls for about 5 minutes - a little different but I enjoyed it. If you’re a not a fan of tickling you would probably want to skip that part. On the flip gave options for HJ and HJ+FV. I opted for the the HJ only and left pleased. Overall it was a standard sub-amp experience, but I would return if the in the area - not sure there’s anything worth seeking out though.