Men stepping out of line.

Why is this pimp on here advertising his girls yet an independent person can't.
Wowowow
I personally think he’s doing a good job helping these ladies get more exposure. It’s basically the same concept of “retweeting.” Just my 2 cents. Surely he got permission from these ladies to post pics on their behalf. If not, that’s on him and if lady is fine with it, then it’s alright.

Idk how to answer your question. I think a mod would be able to though.
I can help...
First to insinuate that these ladies are not independent is wrong, I'm sure they don't appreciate that, just like you insinuate I'm a racist...my tag line you wrote because I wasn't posting your pic but if you go to your virtual thread you didn't want me posting your pic and said Ive never seen you...I saw you when you lived at the end of a dead end street...so it's been awhile...and you can post all the pics you want...you just have to follow the rules...if you want me to post your pics then apologize for saying I won't post your pic because of your color...I'm extremely offended by that...you don't know me at all...so it's not your skin color or your body type...it's what's between your ears
That’s my laugh for today! He’s definitely not a pimp.
LAWL!
  • BK
  • 09-17-2020, 06:13 PM
The only thing Johnsson is pimping is his picture collection.
The only thing Johnsson is pimping is his picture collection. Originally Posted by BK

And I taught him everything he knows!

I got to get me some of those shoes with the fish in them!

And I taught him everything he knows!

I got to get me some of those shoes with the fish in them!

Originally Posted by Exchequer
When you come to LR we can pimp around the heights in my new pimp mobile

https://ibb.co/cYDWNNm

And show me how to post this pic
ginger and selena being pimped nopw thats funny i dont care who you are lol if you know these 2 at all you know that aint happening lol
ginger and selena being pimped nopw thats funny i dont care who you are lol if you know these 2 at all you know that aint happening lol Originally Posted by jeffycisme
Thanks Jeffy. Couldn’t agree more.
I had no idea that you were my pimp! How exactly does that work being that we have never met each other? Am I missing out on Zoom meetings that I should be participating in? Inquiring minds would like to know.

I can help...
First to insinuate that these ladies are not independent is wrong, I'm sure they don't appreciate that, just like you insinuate I'm a racist...my tag line you wrote because I wasn't posting your pic but if you go to your virtual thread you didn't want me posting your pic and said Ive never seen you...I saw you when you lived at the end of a dead end street...so it's been awhile...and you can post all the pics you want...you just have to follow the rules...if you want me to post your pics then apologize for saying I won't post your pic because of your color...I'm extremely offended by that...you don't know me at all...so it's not your skin color or your body type...it's what's between your ears Originally Posted by Johnsson
Sir. It appears the onus has been passed on to you. Use it wisely
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 5FDD5444-362A-4221-9392-D3702516187C.jpeg (24.6 KB, 311 views)
The only thing Johnsson is pimping is his picture collection. Originally Posted by BK
He is definitely the bad motor-scooter of provider pictures. I salute him.
Lol...you guys are great...I definitely love the ladies posting their pics here...we are surrounded by some beauties...

To keep this on topic...an apology would be great and all would be good... Isabella is a good provider but I'm no pimp and no racist...just here to have some hobby fun
Don’t know if you have white privilege but we all have that toxic masculinity so I guess that makes us all assholes or racists or something to those who feel oppressed. Well at least all of us but PTH. LOL