Johnson

• Sandy
  • 11-18-2020, 03:49 PM
Stop in boxing me, I will not even read it..if you want to talk to me than do it here in public.
Stop in boxing me, I will not even read it..if you want to talk to me than do it here in public. Originally Posted by Sandy

Boxing, as in Boxing?

boom goes the dynamite!
If this is my thread and I'm talking in public can I get the ladies to post a sexy pic for me...thx...Ex has his thread and all we are doing is trying to verify the size of his thing and Zen's not talking...
If this is my thread and I'm talking in public can I get the ladies to post a sexy pic for me...thx...Ex has his thread and all we are doing is trying to verify the size of his thing and Zen's not talking... Originally Posted by Johnsson

OK this thread is not about me, but Ms. Sandy.

No it's Johnson....and the ladies are going to make this a highly viewed thread...thank you very much..
No it's Johnson....and the ladies are going to make this a highly viewed thread...thank you very much.. Originally Posted by Johnsson
Fuck me, I just realized that! I am under the influence tonight.

If someone would be so kind as to explain what this thread is about, I will try my best to keep it on-track.
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.