Bye Bye Dickhead

Virginia has turned into a bloodbath for the Democrats. Funny, when you call parents who are interested in their children's education "ignorant racist domestic terrorists" they tend to not like it.

But the real loser is Gropey Joe. He knows it. He and his tribe of erudite fuckups can see the writing on the wall. In blood.

Bye bye!
  • stein
  • 11-03-2021, 09:42 AM
Glad to see dopey McAuliffe dumped on his ass. Barry tried to help, kameltoe tried to help, Jill's Dementia husband tried to help, Stacy the useless tried to help, and even his three some pals Billy balls and hilarious couldn't help. Lose NJ to Sleepy and your toast is burnt. Next step, NYS.
Was hoping thread title was a touching eulogy to one of the mods.
Was hoping thread title was a touching eulogy to one of the mods. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Talk about a click bait title. I was thinking someone had another meltdown.

But yeah. joey keeps failing. Red Wave has started!
Faked out by the title boooo
Thankfully we can now....

Build Back Never.....
Jersey's still close. Love to see that smirking shit Murphy get dumped on his pointed ass...Meanwhile a red wave amongst my peeps in Lawnguylin!
I thought this thread was about me. Carry on, gentlemen
I thought this thread was about me. Carry on, gentlemen Originally Posted by Presj22
It was...
Thankfully we can now....

Build Back Never..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Well, in an apparent effort to help us all Build Back Better, I notice some enterprising ladies got PPP loans under the "Independent Artists, Writers, and Performers" category. Maybe that explains the slow down in services offered this past year? My hat off for creativity though.
Wait'll they find out it was a loan!!!!!

....not a gift....
Well, in an apparent effort to help us all Build Back Better, I notice some enterprising ladies got PPP loans under the "Independent Artists, Writers, and Performers" category. Maybe that explains the slow down in services offered this past year? My hat off for creativity though. Originally Posted by ReddyRKnot
"Buying Better Blowjobs"