Another age topic

I realize that receiving a completely honest answer will be difficult with this topic but here it goes. I have been in the hobby for many years and have always seen ladies that are around my age (give or take 5 years). As Father Time continues to tick away I am becoming more attracted to many of the younger providers. There are so many sexy 20 something's that I would like to meet but I have daughters close to that age and it seems a little odd for me. I can't be the only hobbiest that has felt this way. What are your thoughts guys? I would also love I hear from the ladies as well.

I look forward to the comments

Flex
I have no problem seeing providers close to my age , however I don't let age be a factor in my decisions of who to see . Legal age up to + 2 yrs on mine .
  • Sire
  • 10-27-2012, 12:21 PM
I have no problem with them being the age of "a" daughter. As I have no kids, it's not an issue. I'm late 40's and really enjoy the company of a younger lady.
I also have no kids but as long as you aren't fantasizing about your daughter's Victoria Secret body during BCD, she's not your daughter's best friend or your best friend's daughter what's the problem?

In just a few more years every woman will either be your daughter's or adult grand daughter's age. What will you do then?
When I was 20, I dated 20 year olds. When I turned 30 I was still dating 20 year olds. When I hit 35+ I started hobbying with 20 year olds. I imagine I will continue to see them till I can't see them any more.
Younger than 25 is kind of a hang up for me. Might see someone 23 or 24 if they're really hot. But any younger and I will creep myself out.
  • ztonk
  • 10-28-2012, 12:36 AM
There are so many sexy 20 something's that I would like to meet but I have daughters close to that age and it seems a little odd for me. Originally Posted by Flexfreak
You're thinking too much.

z
Well the older I get...the older I desire LMAO
Ff, you are a lucky man. The 20 somethings are your daughters age. The early 20 somethings are my GRANDDAUGHTERS AGE...

IJS,

G
Hell is shes legal and willing just go for it....who wants to be the one thinking I wonder if and I could have but....
I liked 18 yr olds when I was 18 and I still like em.
I have no daughters, do have one granddaughter 20 yrs old. Im 67 I cant find anyone my age in the hobby so I have to see the younger ladies. Not a problem for me. Ranch
I usually do not see any below 23 yo. Hey I like spinners what can i say