A matter of time

How long is long enough..What is a providers preference? BNG.... get them off and get them out? 30 min...Not a lot of conversation? 1 hour,,2 hours,,,How about the men, What is you normal booking ?
One hour.

Old Dingus
Are you writing a book?
I like 2 hours.
i understand guys that just want get it on only booking a half hour because that is usually enough time to get it out of your system....but I like to enjoy foreplay and intimacy afterwards. So I always opt for the full hour. As for the chic, I think their preferences very . I have had some that I could tell that just hated that I expect the full hour. And I have been with others that dozed off while I rubbed their back and I had to wake them because the time was up.....Bill
90 minutes to two hours or more , I like to take my time and enjoy each other..just lay back and relax...
  • bbkid
  • 12-01-2013, 06:35 PM
I usually only last about 2 minutes. Oh wait.........
  • Seedy
  • 12-01-2013, 06:40 PM
I usually only last about 2 minutes. Oh wait......... Originally Posted by bbkid
Aren't you overstateing that just a bit. Lmao
An hour and up.
30 minutes...twice a day...I've got other shit to do...

Now if I was getting paid by the hour...2 hours. ;-)
Initial visits for me are usually 1hr....kinda like a getting to know you session. If we click and I really enjoyed myself the first go round, subsequent sessions are never less than 90min and typically go 2 hrs.

Unless of course it's a nooner and I'm pressed for time.

I like 3 or more hr smorgasbords, however, I realize not everyone can hang out in the kitchen that long.

~
Always 1 hr min. with 2 shots. I would do 2 hours but I would want the lady to know and be happy with the fact I would want my dick inside something for a good chunck of the time, and most probably aren't up for that too frequently.
I prefer longer appts as in 90mins+ .... I still offer 1hr appts but i've been on the fence for quite a while about nixing 30min appts (I rarely get hh requests anyways).

Btw why do so many supposed BNG's seem to last so fricking long? Like when I read a bng review and then I see the duration was 30mins. I thought bng's were supposed to be 15mins bookings or less...something change?
New girl - 1 hr.
Traveling ATF - 2 hr.
Local ATF - 1/2 hr. ('cause I see her at least 3x a week)