Princess Karla needs a remedial course

Missed an appt with her. Started this morning texting her as ad in provider ad section requested. Sent her a pm too so she knows my handle. Chatted it up. Asked for refs. Told her I had reviews posted but I have been out of the hobby experience for a while and ready to jump in.

Got a 3 o'clock appt. She told me prior to me leaving my house where her incall is. I tell her I am leaving when the appt time approaches.

I get there and she starts asking about refs again.

There is a 5 hour window between then and now and a 40 minute drive to her location I absorbed with no problems prior and now that I am in the parking lot, she gets antsy.

Nowhere in the ad are refs requested. I know it is a sticking point cause I have not posted here since august. No way a provider can verify refs in 5 hours.

I was there and she still wasn't 10 min prior to the appt and I guess she still had to get a room.

She and others have caused me to walk away from the hobby. Tired of playing games and wasting time. Guess things don't change. She has a lot of good reviews and that is why I initiated the convo. I if could post a recommendation, it would be no. She needs some one that has done this awhile to give her some pointers or something.

You can see my posts, look them up under my handle. I have been doing this a while. Stepped away but wanted to come back. But who knows...

Later.
similar experience a while ago.
Thanks for the recon.....Couple of things:
Girls are extremely careful these days....
Current refs are a must...and if the girl doesn't screen I get scared myself...
Best plan these days is to have several regulars...get your refs out of the way long before you hit the phone for an appointment...
If one stands you up..report it like you have and don't be a fool and go the same route twice....
But a question sir giraffe. How does a newbie get references when a provider will shun you because you are a newbie?
Use advertised newbie friendly Providers and follow their requirements. When you see them - as you leave ask if they will become a reference for you. I would NOT attempt to build any reference factors from BP, agency nor massage places.
BINGO!
I posted this in comments of a review of Capri:

"And funny you should mention Karla cancelling, as she did the same to me the same day, only in a very poor TCB way by not responding with directions at our agreed to time. From experience with other first time appointment disappointments, I now try to be in contact with two other, fall back providers so that I can move right on if it looks like its going to fall through. In Karla's case, when she didn't respond the second time, I scheduled with my atf and was in her arms an hour later. When Karla did finally text 2 min before the appointment for ref's (wtf?), I just ignored her and smiled as I was on my way to a sure thing."

Two hours before our scheduled apt, she texted "ref's", so I responded by saying I was sending a request from P411 so she could read a little more about me and see my provider OKs. She is a P411 member but either does not know how to use it or what provider OKs mean. Agreeing to meet, not responding and then asking for more info at the time of the apt. puts her on my "do waste any more time with her" list. There are way too many fine, very fine and wonderful providers in San Antonio to get hung up on one that lacks decent TCB skills.
She didn't mention refs in her ad. I have them. She never followed up cause she is a lazy !@#. Just another princess whom believes the world revolves around them. Where is my bottle of lotion?
I had a similar experience with Karla a couple of weeks ago.

I texted her on a a Friday morning when she had posted availability. I was out running errands so I was looking for a early afternoon date. She responded within an hour responding with a time 1 hour away. She asked for my handle and I replied with it and mentioned I ad sent her a P411 request as well. She gave me the location, a no-tell on the far north side. I drove across town to the incall location, arriving a few minutes early.

I texted her to tell her I was there, no response, waited a few minutes, I texted her again, no response. I did this 4 times, figuring she was caught up in traffic, I waited. I was also occasionally circling the parking lot, saw nobody there & no movement.

She finally texted me back saying "thanks for wasting my time". what followed was an unfollowable stream of texts, includingwhat appear to be duplicate messages. I'm not sure what order she sent them in, some accusing me of risking her safety, some apologizing, some asking if I was coming up. 2 texts said she feared for her safety and left. The last 2 texts I got from her said "In back, upstairs" & the room number.

I texted her and apologized if she felt threatened, she read it but never replied. Not that I planned to try to see her, I do believe it was a texting issue, just don't understand the only texting policy.
The OP wrote KAYLA but I guess we are all assuming Karla? anyways...

[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]

Two hours before our scheduled apt, she texted "ref's", so I responded by saying I was sending a request from P411 so she could read a little more about me and see my provider OKs. She is a P411 member but either DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO USE IT or what provider OKs mean.... Originally Posted by johnrock
I agree with Johnrock that she doesn't know how to use Preferred411. We talked about it on a visit...not sure why she doesn't know but said she hadn't gotten around to familiarizing her self with it. Funny, since she asked me for my preferred 411id since THAT'S ALL I HAD FOR refs when we set up our very first meet... I texted it to her and we were set to go...

Not defending her, but I think the scheduling problems maybe b/c she is NEW to the hobby and she's not looking to bang 5,6 or whatever guys a day. She's low volume(at least that's the impression she gave me in our conversation). Also I assume that as the positive reviews build up her phone is ringing more and more! I've noticed that lately in her ads she started to put an AGE LIMIT for her clients..probably bc she's dealt with a few jerks.. Hopefully she sticks around bc we need more providers like her around SA. Hopefully her TCB skills will improve for those who have experienced problems... bc her BCD skills are pretty damn good
well let's not forget KAYLA is back.....

mfm6376 ==> have you thought about just going someplace else---you have really lost nothing at all___>some stuff here just isn't worth it...

and while we're at it:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=139493
Opps, Karla is the offender, weak, non pro, hack, gameplayer, not Kayla. [Reference to Real World information removed. M]

You have mail, sir. M
Opps, Karla is the offender, weak, non pro, hack, gameplayer, not Kayla. [Reference to Real World information removed. M] Originally Posted by mfm6376
thats not cool.
just by posting that bit of info..would put someone on "my" dns list
as if i were even on "their" list to begin with
but not cool at all....i think they issue points for that sort of thing

Yes, they may. However, propagating such information by quoting it in a reply is not allowed either. M
  • Mokoa
  • 12-12-2010, 10:57 PM
The provider's name in the thread title has been corrected.
My phone was jacked up a while back, sending messages in the wrong order when the message is too long and separates itself-I was also properly told in depth how to use p411 so I apologize and am sorry for any "drama" "trouble" or unprofessional behavior I appeared to have or shown.

Still a Princess........Karla