Bellabonita inappropriate texts

So here's a screen grab of out convo, I was uncomfortable with the part where she talked about the activities. After she mentioned sex I told her I could not come anymore (I was in my car, done with screening, waiting for address) and then she said I was a time waster and I'm gonna get put on some website. I am not a time waster, I am just looking out for myself and being careful. I'm the furthest thing from a time waster, I called when I was in the car ready to go. If she didn't send that one text it would have been fine.

Also, when I called she asked where I saw the ad. I said backpage hoping to get a discount and I did. $70 cfs. The eccie ad says $120.

Anyways, it just seemed odd that a seasoned provider would do this. Would y'all have done the same?

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed. Staff
:GesichtPalme:
  • Jkynx
  • 04-13-2016, 10:07 AM
I don't understand what was the inappropriate part?
So Originally Posted by Larson1251
This whore has goods reviews and has been a lurker in eccie for some time now, so I seriously doubt that any red flags should go up even if she mentioned "sex",,,You chickened out, knowing full well that she is a seasoned pro,,,Not only are you a time waster, you are also a low baller,,,Your undoing boils down to one thing, you can't keep quiet. I wouldn't do that in the future if you don't want to put off eccie whores.
All I can say is you missed out on a really good BBBJ. That girls head game is strong. Thanks for this post. Now I'm gonna go see her.....AGAIN.
Since I can't post the screenshot here is a summary.
Me: what's the price...
Her: $70
Her: that's all covered, quick sex. <----this is what I didn't like
Me: nevermind. not paying for that I only wanted your time.
i just don't want those kinds of texts, especially from someone who's supposed to be a reviewed pro. They should know better.
You did waste her time. That's a fact. You should know better.
i just don't want those kinds of texts, especially from someone who's supposed to be a reviewed pro. They should know better. Originally Posted by Larson1251
The danger is on the whore's end because she doesn't know if you are a cop,,,But you know that the whore isn't a cop so the risk of you being arrested for soliciting is highly unlikely in this case. You should know better.
Since I can't post the screenshot here is a summary.
Me: what's the price...
Her: $70
Her: that's all covered, quick sex. <----this is what I didn't like
Me: nevermind. not paying for that I only wanted your time. Originally Posted by Larson1251
Newbie! 100% newbie and stupid. Quick sex you didn't like? Than why are you even in hobby world? Unless you're a informant. She has every right to say you a waste of time
OP is an idiot. Should throw himself off cliff.
  • Jkynx
  • 04-13-2016, 03:32 PM
OP is an idiot. Should throw himself off cliff. Originally Posted by gtoman
I wouldn't go that far, but I do think he's the one that was in the wrong here.
So I should have just not been so careful...? Y'all are just wasting my time with no worthy comments
I'm not gonna agree to pay for sex over any phone text or email ever, even if it's yalls favorite hooker .
I'm not gonna agree to pay for sex over any phone text or email ever, even if it's yalls favorite hooker . Originally Posted by Larson1251
^^^^^^^^^^