What fetishes do you enjoy?

I'm into fetish play. I especially like the cuckolding fetish. I wonder if anyone else is freaky about fetishes?
I have recently become almost obsessed with bondage. Something about being completely submissive turns me on.
Sinful pleasures, I like you style. I'm into daddy/daughter role playing.
  • jwood
  • 05-05-2016, 03:15 PM
tuma
I'm going to add Latex play to my list.
Huge smoking fetish hence my username. Love to watch a lady smoke cigs, to kiss her right after the exhales, for her to smoke while she sucks my cock. I don't have a clue where it came from, my parents smoked and I hated that shit. I blame it on spending my formative years jacking off to the virginia slims ads in my mom's redbook magazines.

I also enjoy bondage, voyeurism, swapping, watching my girl get pleasured. I'm pretty damn open minded to stuff.
Light Choking/Breathe Play done right, by someone experienced.

NOT until either passes out, just a tight grasp during some hardcore fucking!

I love that shit!

And honestly I have too many to list but sometimes I do prefer it vanilla...with the right one...it's more meaningful.
Pillow princess. lol.

Can I read chemistry and shit while he eats my ass? Even better.
Pillow princess. lol.

Can I read chemistry and shit while he eats my ass? Even better. Originally Posted by THN
You like to shit while he eats your assistance? So scat play is your thing eh?
You like to shit while he eats your assistance? So scat play is your thing eh? Originally Posted by Boltfan
You like to shit while he eats your assistance? So scat play is your thing eh? Originally Posted by Boltfan
Only if I'm reading chemistry.
And some Cbt
fisting
  • Gbfsl
  • 05-06-2016, 07:20 AM
I am a camel toe, panty loving lunatic! I love to be greeted by a lady wearing only panties pulled up to show a great camel toe. Then to go through the first part of the session leaving those panties on till they are just soaked from her excitement and my licking and sucking around them.

I see a couple of ladies who are squirters. I love to bring them to that first squirt with the panties still on.

Okay, now I'm all horny.
I like to get fucked by a strap on. Got one?