RGV Chief says walls work

https://www.borderreport.com/immigra...ief-testifies/

Well looky yonder. When will libs listen to those that protect us?
Who da thunk that the wall works? snick
Anyone who has military training has been told that anby obstacle can only be effective if it is defended.

What walls do (or trenches or barbed wire etc) is to slow down and concentrate those who would pass that obstacle. Having someone there to enforce that barrier is necessary for it to be effective.

Walls do work, they just need to also be defended.
sentient, truthful, non-syncophantic people knew:

the russian hoax was a hoax from the beginning

hunter's laptop was real

dimocrats have a long history of cheating in elections

statistics they point to in their glorification and/or defense of policy are selective and incomplete information at best

and walls work

and so what are the conclusions we are to draw?

are they and their news media always wrong and stupid or do dimocrats have ulterior motivations in most all things and are untruthful?
sentient, truthful, non-syncophantic people Obviously not referring to anyone on this site knew:

the russian hoax was a hoax from the beginning

Mueller Report concluded donny too stupid to collude even though he tried.

hunter's laptop was real

Than he should have had Barr/Rosenthal whip up charges immediately with a SC he loaded and Justice Dept in his back pocket. (But ima waiting for this one to play out.)

dimocrats have a long history of cheating in elections

And no mention of leaning on Georgia election officials? PS - there is $1,000,000 waiting for you if you bring proof of such for a certain election.

statistics they point to in their glorification and/or defense of policy are selective and incomplete information at best

Liars. Damn Liars. And Statistician."
Numbers are used by both sides that are taken to support narrow parameters.

and walls work

Nope. I've posted a link to a report that shows they don't. But at the top of my head: Marginot line, Seigfried line, Hadrians Wall, Berlin Wall.
All failed.

and so what are the conclusions we are to draw?

A little more studying of the facts before posting?

are they and their news media always wrong and stupid or do dimocrats have ulterior motivations in most all things and are untruthful? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I don't know "their" news media. I zone in to centered, highly factual sources. using a vetting filter to find such. (Filter has people from both parties agreeing to its veracity.)
PB, the Maginot line and Siegfried line were military fortification. those are a different type of wall mainly for military defense.

other walls, hadrians wall, berlin wall and great wall of china were effective in keeping outsiders out.

a good wall is only good as the number of personnel that is there to intercept the interlopers.