What's This Supposed to Mean?

Don't get this. Please enlighten me. Sometimes I ain't too sharp.

NO BBJ
NO BARE
NO GFE
NO ANAL
NO POLICE
CASHAPP AND CASH ACCEPTED
Scam. It means scam.
Yes. But what is the purpose? How does the statement help either the scam or benefit the provider's business and/or safety?

What's the logic?
You expect LOGIC from them?
Don't get this. Please enlighten me. Originally Posted by The Drummer
It means you'll be lucky to get a handy.
Just don't show up in uniform.
Maybe a case of arrested development?
Yooze mugs are beauties!
I wonder how many of our local boys in blue frequent the ladies and never tell them.
It means they are dumb fucks either way

The funny thing is in court they can claim saying no police means it would be illegal.
Hookers are not know for their brains
Everyday before I get on 90 I hang a sign on my truck that says NO POLICE. I set the cruise at 66 and never get pulled over for speeding. So theres the proof that it works.
That's a great idea!
NO APPOINTMENT!!

I'm just guessing she (he) thinks that if she (he) includes the statement "NO POLICE", they won't show up and she'll (he'll) be safe from prosecution!! Smart...
Probably a scam. If it's not, I think it might mean they don't accept Leo clients. There are thousands of Leo clients out there. Once touring (I think in Denver) I saw a "No lawyers" ad and in Atlanta I saw a "no irish" both made me die laughing. It made me remember my Irish grandfather's vintage "Irish need not apply" sign in his garage.
^^^ Good to hear from you again -- always nice to have one of the gals contributing.