Where to get a good actual deep tissue massage

Where do I find a good deep tissue massage with a happy ending? Unicorn?
I’m sure lots of ladies here or elsewhere (H2) offer this. Just pm a lady of your choice, screen, be nice and I’d bet you’ll have a wonderful time. Happy ending and All!

Good luck doll!
Where do I find a good deep tissue massage with a happy ending? Unicorn? Originally Posted by Ou8122
Search "Brooke Wilde". She has an excellent reputation and following for this sweetie.

Happy Hobbying!
First go to a legit RMT for a great massage. Check with a sports medicine doctor or a gym maybe.

Then go to one of the well reviewed AMP providers and get serviced.

Try to book 'em back-to-back. With some research, you might even find a RMT/AMP combo who will do out-call to your hotel room. With luck it could turn into a FMF three way.

Check into a high-end hotel and talk to the concierge. He/she might be able to really hook you up the way you want.
Where do I find a good deep tissue massage with a happy ending? Unicorn? Originally Posted by Ou8122
Ask Deshaun Watson.

Deshaun: Is that you?
Try Yonni, she’s a legit Thai therapist that’ll do deep tissue massage and provide extras. She’s reviewed on oh2:
https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?109192-Yonni
Now you do know I am in town Don't ya?
Search "Brooke Wilde". She has an excellent reputation and following for this sweetie.

Happy Hobbying! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
I’ll vouch that Brooke can give a solid massage.

Happy Hobbying! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
I’ll vouch that Brooke can give a solid massage. Originally Posted by zxcv101
Thank you both for the kind words. I'd be happy to help if I match what you are seeking, OP.

www.BrookeWilde.com