AOC slays another old white liberal

First she knocked off the powerful liberal old guy Joe Crowley for his 10 term seat just as he was going to be the 3rd highest ranking member of the House.

Now, she has chased off Billionaire liberal Jeff Bezos and his 20 billion dollar Amazon impact on NYC.

AOC has declared war on old white liberals!

I applaud that!
She’s a good Jewish slut.
From personal experience I can tell you Puerto Rican women know how to spend other people's money and chase away prosperity while being absolutely thrilled about it.
I think that new york shouldn't give anyone a special deal

if their tax laws are stupid so be it

if you change them, change them for everyone

aoc now...shes another story

ocasio-nocortex said why give them a 3 billion dollar tax break, we can take that money and spend it ourselves

how stupid is that

she ought to go around offering tax breaks to everyone she runs into and then withdraw the offer to then have trillions of dollars to spend

she would change the world and be brilliant
I saw a comment that went something like this: If New York had a subway system people wanted to ride and public schools people wanted to send their kids to, they wouldn't have to bribe businesses to come there.

If only other cities wouldn't drool over the opportunity to pay Amazon to move there.
To the point of the OP —

Why must it always be about race with you, ff?
I saw a comment that went something like this: If New York had a subway system people wanted to ride and public schools people wanted to send their kids to, they wouldn't have to bribe businesses to come there.

If only other cities wouldn't drool over the opportunity to pay Amazon to move there. Originally Posted by filbone
Pretty much agree with all of that.

Amazon should pay its own way.
Cannibalism at its best. Keep it up libs..
That stupid bitch has announced that she intends to create 25,000 new jobs for New Yorkers with the money Amazon is NOT PAYING in taxes.
She is living in the trumpkins heads rent free.
That stupid bitch has announced that she intends to create 25,000 new jobs for New Yorkers with the money Amazon is NOT PAYING in taxes. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
True, she told a reporter that she could take that 3 billion and spend it on social projects.

She is too stupid to realize that the 3 billion does not exist.,it would have existed as part of a 27 billion dollar package over 10'years. That 3 billion would have been tax savings for Amazon stretched out over 10 years.

Bezo is god awful rich. Who is to say he just might back a candidate in 2020 to unseat her.

I would bet Pelosi and Governor Cuomo would go for that.
  • WTF
  • 02-15-2019, 11:37 AM
From personal experience I can tell you Puerto Rican women know how to spend other people's money and chase away prosperity while being absolutely thrilled about it. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Lol
  • WTF
  • 02-15-2019, 11:38 AM
say what you want she raised a good question about corporate welfare and about the government picking and choosing winners which is what exactly that was
She is living in the trumpkins heads rent free. Originally Posted by bamscram
Why not. Shes the gift that keeps on giving. Encourage your peers to keep her talking...
bahahahahahahahaha
Why not. Shes the gift that keeps on giving. Encourage your peers to keep her talking...
bahahahahahahahaha Originally Posted by winn dixie
LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Mt Rushmore.

I owe that to my arch nemesis.