Mayor Sylvester Turner Overwhelmingly Re Elected In Houston.

I have mixed feelings about Mayor Turner.
On one hand, he knows the business of Houston is Business. He promotes and encourages the businesses that keep Houston at the top of the economic ladder.

But then you see his victory speech, and there is all of the Democrat clowns, Shiela Jackson Lee, Al Green, Sylvia Garcia, and all of the other poverty pimps.

Houston politics is non partisan. The candidates do not run as party candidates.

But make no mistake, for decades the city government has been a bastion of Democrat Power.

In 2020, the Republicans have a chance to rectify the idiocy of the 2018 midterms. You will no longer be able to vote straight party ticket.

Since most Democrats are too stupid to actually use the voting machine aside from pulling the “D” at the top, the County might return to sanity.
You either appeal to the employer's sensibilities. Or the employee's sensibilities.
In 2020, the Republicans have a chance to rectify the idiocy of the 2018 midterms. You will no longer be able to vote straight party ticket. Originally Posted by Jackie S

I'm assuming that Texas passed a law banning straight ticket voting?
Houston is not Harris County.
  • Trey
  • 12-16-2019, 04:56 AM
Republicans are always trying to bend rules or change districts around to cheat their way into office. It's the Republican way. The president asked other countries to help him twice already. He don't give a fuck just puts it out there. Then just says it wasn't me. The dumbasses just go with whatever the fuck he says.
Houston is not Harris County. Originally Posted by LexusLover
True, but the 2018 Democrat sweep bled over into the County.

The best example being our 27 year old County Judge, Lina Hidalgo, who is a clone of AOC in her political beliefs.
Republicans are always trying to bend rules or change districts around to cheat their way into office. It's the Republican way. The president asked other countries to help him twice already. He don't give a fuck just puts it out there. Then just says it wasn't me. The dumbasses just go with whatever the fuck he says. Originally Posted by Trey
Nothing LBJ would ever do, right?
You either appeal to the employer's sensibilities. Or the employee's sensibilities. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
But, don't forget the 2nd sentence:
Without the employer, there are no employees.
^^