Do you discuss your hobbing with your friends, family or co-workers?

Just out of curiosity, do you discuss your "hobby" with your male counterparts?

Friends?
Family?
Co-workers?

Does anyone know you hobby?

Looking forward your replies, guys!
I tell the chihuahuas everything, giving new meaning to the term "ho dogs."

As long as I bring home the Milk-Bones, the puppy pimps don't care what or who I do to keep them in the lavish lap lifestyle they've grown accustomed to. (I should be so lucky as to die and get reincarnated as a hound in my house.)

But on the practical side, yes, there are relatives who know I hussy in the Hobby, just in case I vanish. (Someone has to collect the insurance money and take care of the Irish Chihuahua Refuge out in the deep, dark, spooky woods.) They weren't terribly surprised when I told them. (In a hard-drinking Irish family, nothing is shocking.)
  • mr666
  • 05-15-2017, 03:45 PM
Nope
No
Hell no
No
Nope
No
Hell no
No Originally Posted by mr666
I like your format better than mine. Pretty fucking easy to understand
Of course I do. I usually ask for hookercards for birthdays and Tebowmas.
I feel very fortunate to have more than a few people in my life that know that I provide. These people are ones I share the closest relationships with.

I think nowadays, people of a certain age and in certain circles are way more open to this idea then previous generations.

Anyways, as said, I feel very lucky that I have some people in my life that I can be honest with. It is also helps to have an ear to bitch to from time-to-time.
My favorite bartenders in my favorite dive bars. Lol
Don't even tell my priest.

Sam
Two friends know I hobby. They don't know details and neither is a true "beard." But you have to be able to call someone in an emergency, and it's better if that person has some idea in advance about what you do and why the emergency needs to be (a) dealt with properly and (b) kept quiet.
Originally Posted by Samcro84
I think I would spontaneously combust if I walked into a church.
I have a co worker that gets rubs from backpage and I havent even told him I hobby

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84
I think I would spontaneously combust if I walked into a church. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
A trip to the Confessional and a few Hail Marys on the Rosary and I'm good.

(Actually, my remaining Catholic family prays for my soul more for my current state of Agnosticism that they do for me being a Hooker. )
Umpire friends do
Only in my group
All my close friends (known for 10 yrs)
I won't even tell myself that I hobby. Does that mean I am in denial?
Only with fucktards that are fellow mongers from here.