SleepZzz......cock...or pussy?

It's past midnight of Friday.....what to do

Guys & Ladies chime in
From the title, my initial reaction is sleep while getting that cock.
Neither. My toddler went out of town this evening for the next 2 days so for the past 90 minutes I have been cleaning and shampooing the interior of my car. I don't understand how one tiny person can seem to make such a huge mess. Seats, floors, rear window, rear deck, ceiling panel. Everything. Poor 5.0.

Now, I am fresh out of the shower eating strawberries.
^^^^ It only gets worse as they get older.
From the title, my initial reaction is sleep while getting that cock. Originally Posted by sexy.princess
Years ago, I would get woken up around 2 o'clock every morning by my hair being pulled and cock in face. YEP......
fun shit right there!
Years ago, I would get woken up around 2 o'clock every morning by my cock being pulled and hair in face. YEP......
fun shit right there!
Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
FTFY
🐓sounds good!🐔
Your protein lunch only teased u huh ????
Neither. My toddler went out of town this evening for the next 2 days so for the past 90 minutes I have been cleaning and shampooing the interior of my car. I don't understand how one tiny person can seem to make such a huge mess. Seats, floors, rear window, rear deck, ceiling panel. Everything. Poor 5.0.

Now, I am fresh out of the shower eating strawberries. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
I recently discovered a fry stash in the back seat of my jeep. Kids can be so gross at times gotta love them

Now, I am fresh out of the shower eating strawberries. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
JUST a 5.0 ?
Years ago, I would get woken up around 2 o'clock every morning by my hair being pulled and cock in face. YEP......
fun shit right there!
Ugh, I want that!!
From the title, my initial reaction is sleep while getting that cock. Originally Posted by sexy.princess
Oh....you should Take The Poll
Your protein lunch only teased u huh ???? Originally Posted by silverstate53
I wonder how you know that.......
fun shit right there!
Ugh, I want that!! Originally Posted by sexy.princess
Only thing....one night when all this happened....I broke my big toe.
During the act was great....until I couldn't walk after we finished.

Not sure that part you would want, princess
despite all the interruptions it was damn good PURR