My ECCIE Reviews?

How can I get a My ECCIE Reviews link added under my avatar like other girls? I only have one review here on ECCIE but I would really like to have it attached if I could. Is there something I am supposed to do that I am missing? I would really appreciate the help.

Thank you,

Raquel Anderson
There you go Raquel, all fixed up.
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Thank you so very much Johnny. I feel special now LOL
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Thank you so very much Johnny. I feel special now LOL Originally Posted by Rsweething
*sigh*

You mean I didn't make you feel special those times we spent together (including your review)?

(Just teasin' ya. Hope you haven't forgotten me in all the rush. Stay warm and dry!)

Love ya,

bcg
*sigh*

You mean I didn't make you feel special those times we spent together? Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
well, you made me feel special the last time we went camping. just kidding. the weather was cold that night!
*sigh*

You mean I didn't make you feel special those times we spent together Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
well, you made me feel special the last time we went camping. just kidding. the weather was cold that night! Originally Posted by tomatommm
Good joke, but anyone who knows me well enough knows that I don't do the camping thing. At the bare minimum, I need a cabin with a real bed, and a door that shuts pretty securely.

I've never seen the attraction to laying on the ground in a cloth bag, waiting for a bear to poke his/her head into my tent and think, "Mmmmm! Breakfast!"

Cheers,

bcg
Of course you made me feel special (I thought you already knew that lol) but now everyone else gets to know too.

I hope all is well with you and that we get to make special moments again soon .

*sigh*

You mean I didn't make you feel special those times we spent together (including your review)?

(Just teasin' ya. Hope you haven't forgotten me in all the rush. Stay warm and dry!)

Love ya,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy