Working in the same City where horror has struck

Being in the buisness 16 yrs you pick up on things.
When to go to a city when not to.

For instance never go to a city where natural desastor has hit for at least 2 weeks. HOTELS are packed and high also people doing way more important things than you but about 2 ,3 weeks later insurance checks come in they are needing some stress release hotels are almost back to normal.. etc

When another disaster has happened for instance what happened in Baton Rouge normally you know it's pretty safe to bet no planned stings are going to take place they are busy rounding the troupes handling what is to follow ALL that mess. Normally man power is spread thin on monitoring , investigating , protecting and guarding the funeral homes the hospitals the family members etc etc. HOWEVER, there was such and out poring on this city and all the neighboring Parrishes sending over officers donation vacation time to be supportive. The amount of officers that are congregating around chit chatting is over powering.. It is very moving and says alot for this whole state however when your trying to conduct this kind of business the last thing you want is 20 cop cars in a four block radius just hanging around shooting the shit. EVEN THOUGH YOU KNOW WHAT'S UP.. Your nervous hobbiests does not.
Walmart is 1.7 miles from my hotel and when I tell you I saw over 30 police just going to Walmart I mean that hell 9 of them was at the Murphys gas station just talking. THEN ABOUT 5 AT JACK IN THE CRACK DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE 8 AT MICKEY D'S..yep I stopped counting at 30...
So hobbiests be mindful of this fun fact.