This is to be fun only, not degrating

There are some hella good women here who have been on the board a long time (I haven't been) so its really ok if I am not #1 blowjob lol. I think Houston has some of the most beautiful women and best talent. Have fun. Here is a poll to choose your best, and fave of all time bbbj. The one you will never forget. We need to get back to hooker stuff, so I will come up with women we see positing here and hope I don't leave anyone out
Of the list, I've only seen SuperHead713. That will be changing in short order. Thus far no provider has blown me away with a blowjob.
Amy, I need to see you before I can vote!
Amy, I need to see you before I can vote! Originally Posted by DrAllenWebb
I'm gonna have to bring my A-game of you already seen Allison. I get the feeling she will win this poll. But lets see
Well... this should be fun!!
I can't speak for best BJ but I can say Dayna Love Eats pussy like a CHAMP... the best I ever had.. she now has my SO worried.....
So many to choose from.......I can't decide
I can't speak for best BJ but I can say Dayna Love Eats pussy like a CHAMP... the best I ever had.. she now has my SO worried..... Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE

OMG, you are to much lol
  • bbkid
  • 06-29-2012, 02:44 PM
Yawn
  • Seedy
  • 06-29-2012, 02:48 PM
Yawn Originally Posted by bbkid
No shit, bbk, there's no asian chicks ....lol
Back to your sandbox kids.
That list is a bit top heavy...just sayin'...
I can't speak for best BJ but I can say Dayna Love Eats pussy like a CHAMP... the best I ever had.. she now has my SO worried..... Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE
LMMFAO .. Girl tell him not to worry..Ill leave some for him..
I forgot to mention a few ladies like Fancy in Heels and a few others, heck there so many great ladies. Let me know who I forgot
Amy, I love your threads...

And I needed this today after that bull..as you can all see that shit didn't scare me away, I'm still here. I have thicker skin than that...this is an awesome list..oh and btw I didn't get on this list by giving " mediocre " service Ijs...and you know what else all you BBW haters I'm proud to be a sexy full figured gal because baby that just means there is more of me to love..and guess what yes my phone is still ringing off the hook today..so your altererior motive didn't work, and Nikki, you haven't had me yet....
Amy, I love your threads...

And I needed this today after that bull..as you can all see that shit didn't scare me away, I'm still here. I have thicker skin than that...this is an awesome list..oh and btw I didn't get on this list by giving " mediocre " service Ijs...and you know what else all you BBW haters I'm proud to be a sexy full figured gal because baby that just means there is more of me to love..and guess what yes my phone is still ringing off the hook today..so your altererior motive didn't work, and Nikki, you haven't had me yet....
. Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston

I am patiently awaiting the day that we can all get together for a girls night out... I really think it would be a great thing for all of us BBW.. You guys are truly a lot of fun to work with!! And I am always wishing nothing but the best for all of you.