When you approach a Beltway 8 Toll Plaza..

...and you see the blue sign on the right lane called "Full Service" what comes to your mind?

Perverts!

And I don't want to hear any smart ass "Oh, I always hit the ez tag, don't ever notice it" responses.
I quit asking after I kept getting bitched out!!!! Toll Booth workers have no sense of humor.
Thats funny everytime Im on the toll its the first thing I think of! If only there was a hottie standing there with a rubber in one hand and some lube in the other waiting on your $1.50!
I won't even ask. I'm not too picky about an incall, but those things are as small as toll booths.
Not as bad as when someone is looking at her or his phone and asks you who is your provider.
I quit asking after I kept getting bitched out!!!! Toll Booth workers have no sense of humor. Originally Posted by boardman
I'd never even thought about that before .. but now I'm going to ask the next hot guy I see at one if he offers full service ... thanks you sick fuckers ... lol ...
Not as bad as when someone is looking at her or his phone and asks you who is your provider. Originally Posted by Htowner
I snicker a little every time someone asks that. Then I have to fight the urge to ask what services they are looking for, and I will be happy to give a recommendation.

I'd never even thought about that before .. but now I'm going to ask the next hot guy I see at one if he offers full service ... thanks you sick fuckers ... lol ... Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Brooke, you have every bit the dirty mind we do... thats why you are so popular around here.
There was a big thread on the P about things we encounter in the real world that remind us of the hobby. For instance, a mortgage broker friend of mine talks about GFE...Good Faith Estimate.
"Self Service" at the gas station has gotten me a few dirty looks as well.
I'd never even thought about that before .. but now I'm going to ask the next hot guy I see at one if he offers full service ... thanks you sick fuckers ... lol ... Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Brooke, being referred to as a sick fucker by you is kinda like being called a horn dog by Bill Clinton........Thanks, You Rock
...and you see the blue sign on the right lane called "Full Service" what comes to your mind?

Perverts!

And I don't want to hear any smart ass "Oh, I always hit the ez tag, don't ever notice it" responses. Originally Posted by coefficient
Coming from the county I'm expecting perhaps a reach around . . . I'm just sayin