For Droid users

the coolest thing just happened i went to pay my phone bill and i like to talk nerd talk, was there for about 10 min talking to all the guys and 1 starts telling me a code u can use to download all applications for free just downloaded 2 different apps so if ur interested in the code pm and i'd be happy to share
I would love to love you , pass it on I want the apps
I would love to love you , pass it on I want the apps Originally Posted by holi2010
Let me know how it works for ya
sounds like a good deal, I would like the code. please share. thanks
That is so cool. There's an app for accounting students that's like 30 bucks. Can you please share with a broke student

thanks,
R
I highly recommend the "app protector pro" u can choose which apps u want a password on so im using it on messaging and pics and a few others of course lol
Know of anythingfor the iPhone? Apart from jailbreaking it?
Know of anythingfor the iPhone? Apart from jailbreaking it? Originally Posted by Big Joe
I have no problem admitting I'am not going to answer you question just like I'am not answering your text, why would u think i would here....................
the coolest thing just happened i went to pay my phone bill and i like to talk nerd talk, was there for about 10 min talking to all the guys and 1 starts telling me a code u can use to download all applications for free just downloaded 2 different apps so if ur interested in the code pm and i'd be happy to share Originally Posted by Max Rax
I'm old so if I misunderstood... I apologize in advance.... but... isn't that stealing.... Like putting paper towels in the envelope instead of $ ...?

OK, so I was born in a different era... so sue me...
lol well ive already invested prob around 100 bucks in these applications since im a total nerd so if im getting a few apps that cost .99. I justify it by when i go to pay my bill the actually charge for a conveniance fee can u believe that i drive to them and pay them cash and they charge for a convenience fee ugh; plus its everywhere on the web u just gotta know where to look.......btw when the guys on here write a review isnt that just like lying lol had to throw that out there
So is Something different from market or does it automatically bypass the charge when you DL from market. Send me this code. My Incredible needs to be more INCREDIBLE!
.......btw when the guys on here write a review isnt that just like lying lol had to throw that out there Originally Posted by Max Rax
You can't lump all reviews together...

some men tell the truth from their perspective ...

some men exaggerate...

some just make shit up...
it bypasses the charge u have to use your browser for it call me ill walk u through it
You can't lump all reviews together...

some men tell the truth from their perspective ...

some men exaggerate...

some just make shit up... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
but but but i thought the whole purpose of reviews was its all a fantasy lol
lol well ive already invested prob around 100 bucks in these applications since im a total nerd so if im getting a few apps that cost .99. I justify it by when i go to pay my bill the actually charge for a conveniance fee can u believe that i drive to them and pay them cash and they charge for a convenience fee ugh; plus its everywhere on the web u just gotta know where to look.......btw when the guys on here write a review isnt that just like lying lol had to throw that out there Originally Posted by Max Rax
lol well I've already invested probably around 10,00 bucks in the hobby since I'm a total perve so what if I'm getting a few sessions (for free) that cost $$$. I justify it by when I go to pay for my session providers actually charge for a time and companionship fee can u believe that I drive to them and pay them cash and they charge for a time and companionship fee ugh; plus its everywhere in the "Hobby" u just gotta know who to do it to....... btw when the BP girls write an ad isnt that just like lying lol had to throw that out there

Ok... I'm with ya now...