Finally visiting Omaha & need some advice

I plan on visiting omaha 9/19 - 9/23

Im pretty clueless as to where to stay while I am there. I have friends there but they are non hobby so I wanted to get an idea of safe areas to stay that are convenient for the guys and safe for us ladies.

Feel free to pm me any details or advice.

I look forward to visiting you all soon
I 80 and 72nd is mid town good area. Several motels.
Welcome to Omaha. Hope you enjoy your stay.
LOL

Nothin like giving LE a heads up no? There's only 7 hotels in that area. Give your suggestions via PM.
I've missed the wisdom that is Ms. Elena.
I've missed everything that is MsElena
Thanks guys, but this thread is about Jules and her finally bringing her cute lil ass up to Omaha.

I've very flattered though....thank you. Say that again in the post I make later. lol
lol that's why I said feel free to pm any details... Ms Elena I didn't want to bug you with all the crap you are dealing with... Im so sorry hun =(
Jules,

Helping you out with any info isn't a bother. I sent you a PM.
wow this thread helped me too, thanks Jules. It looks like two hot Texas flowers in Omaha this month. Lucky fellas.
Make that three ladies from Texas coming in one month.

:-).

Jules I hope you have a ball, last time I was there, it was freezing cold, though it seems like a vacation with the hot weather in Texas.
, last time I was there, it was freezing cold, though it seems like a vacation with the hot weather in Texas. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302

Fall is the best time in this area in my opinion. It will get chilly at night and in the morning, but get warm and nice in the afternoon. Usually a lot of sunny days as well. Chilly isn't that cold, lows in the 50's and highs in the 70's, sometimes in the 80's. By mid October you can drop the temps about 10 degrees.
To hell with TX - GO Tennessee! (heeheehee)

Lisa, check your pms sweetie.