Buffalove

When I was younger I was hell bent on going away to college, getting the hell out of Buffalo, I hated it. Circumstances prevented me from doing so, we all know life never goes as planned. Over the years, maybe it's just old age, but I've gotten nostalgic towards Buffalo. Recently when moving out of state comes up in conversation with friends and family, I'm hesitant....this is my home.
I took a little trip the last few days to Albany to get away and meet new people. Albany was awesome, I met some really nice people and did some fun touristy things on my downtime, I'm a dork for the touristy stuff. Regardless though, I was homesick and very happy to get home tonight.
What I love about Buffalo- the people, the Bills, Sabres & Bisons, Tim Hortons!(Omg I think I went through Tim hortons withdrawl), Lake Erie- I love driving past the lake every day it's so beautiful, Seeing another country in the horizon, the Falls, the parks especially Delaware Park & Chesnut Ridge, the food- Buffalo has the best, the malls, Elmwood strip especially lit up at night & all the cool shops on Elmwood, The Albright Knox & The Science Museum, The Buffalo Zoo!, the weather- well most of the time- I could never have Christmas without snow or somewhere with Palm trees yuck, the list goes on and on.
So what do you love about Buffalo?!
I love meeting a favorite girl out for a couple Malibu Rums and pineapple jce and getting to know her better. I love Elmwood Ave restaurants. Was at Mezza tonight...Lebanese food! Awesome �� Like Spring and Fall the most tho.
Summers here can't be beat, the water, boating ( my favorite of course ), people here are great and we have so much. This past winter though was too tough on me, I hope it was an outlier we return to the mild winters we have had for the past 5 years.
Buffalo is the bomb. Never a dull moment.
So what do you love about Buffalo?! Originally Posted by ToriStarr
One reason is that you still live here... even though it's been too long since I've seen you....
which is my fault.... I need to take a day off.....
Non-hobby related, moved to proper forum.
When I was younger I was hell bent on going away....
So what do you love about Buffalo?! Originally Posted by ToriStarr
Ms.Starr,

The ONLY place in the Lower 48 where you can get Loganberry Syrup enjoyed while dipping a Beef on Weck into a Duff's 50 pc Bucket.

Buffalo & Life will never seem the same again. Take Ms. Erica along! She might never need to visit a hair salon again.

Crazy food invented by crazy people who have never lived in Buffalo but find it a mythic place!
when you need to call 911, you can also
you can also set up that BCD time

or do they still got her vacation
The rush hour traffic jams are minor league, just like everything else about the place.
I love meeting a favorite girl out for a couple Malibu Rums and pineapple jce and getting to know her better. I love Elmwood Ave restaurants. Was at Mezza tonight...Lebanese food! Awesome �� Like Spring and Fall the most tho. Originally Posted by Howdy Do Me
Mmm rum & pineapple yummy

Non-hobby related, moved to proper forum. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Sorry

The rush hour traffic jams are minor league, just like everything else about the place. Originally Posted by jokacz
Lol ouch.
Well I for one am glad that rush hour is minor league. 3 hours to get home? No thanks.
Another thing I love about Buffalo, outside of rush hour, generally only takes 30 minutes to get anywhere and everywhere
The rush hour traffic jams are minor league, Originally Posted by jokacz
I knew there had to be something good in ROC becoming more like BUF

thank
The sports teams have plenty of pallbearers. So they can let you down one last time.
I travel all over the country for work and there is not a perfect utopia anywhere. sure we have snow, but no real earthquakes, floods tornados hurricanes flash fires bugs the size of a footballs etc. I love this town because my cost of living is cheaper, my house alone would cost double to triple elsewhere. we have the best food, not just wings but overall, except Chicago pizza omg. a big thing for me there is no language barrier nothing worse than walking into mcdonalds and the person at the counter only speaks Spanish. I love this town for all its splendor and its flaws because it is home

Nobody Does It Better.

Some of the best corruption and graft money can buy.

If you can't steal it here, you can't steal.

But we got's lotsa plasticman!