Good luck Rodeoman!

Rodeo will be redeploying ( can't say when) to ( can't say where) for ( can't say how long) to protect us from the scum of the earth.
Thanks for your service and sacrifice!!
GOOD LUCK!!
Rodeo's an auditor?

This is big

Which scum?
Rodeo will be redeploying ( can't say when) to ( can't say where) for ( can't say how long) to protect us from the scum of the earth.
Thanks for your service and sacrifice!!
GOOD LUCK!! Originally Posted by Howdy Do Me
Good luck stay safe man, we appreciate what you do each and every day!!
yeah ...iraqi goat herders and afghan cave people are such a threat ...whoopie

...have fun wasting the ...taxpayers money protecting opium farmers ...while the "homeland" ...goes down the shitter!
yeah ...iraqi goat herders and afghan cave people are such a threat ...whoopie

...have fun wasting the ...taxpayers money protecting opium farmers ...while the "homeland" ...goes down the shitter! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
he didn't say where he was going there mr foreigner

Maybe you could be on the other side of his fence so he can take you out

you little pussy
plastic man will just ...have ol boney and his mighty ...pistola ...keep him safe at night

...great thread ...for the shitbox
Maybe you could be on the other side of his fence so he can take you out

you little pussy Originally Posted by bjwstw
Actually PM would probably enjoy going there.
Lot of those Arabs are switch-hitters and will probably even give ol PM a reach-around while PM is in the middle of their circle assuming the role of the groups 'catcher'...... sweet playa that he is
Good Hunting.
Yep, in Lebanon, you can screw a goat, but it must be female.
Thanks howdy, I appreciate it!!

PM, not sure from what side of border you are from, but it's the people like me and what we do that others won't that give you the opportunity to say and do what you want to. Go to those goat herding an opium producing countries and speak your mind freely like here and let me know how that goes.

Yes I'm leaving but I plan to stay apart of the board as much as I can, obv not seeing any gals for now, but will return soon enough to be able to.
God speed man - was great to "meet" you.
Yep, in Lebanon, you can screw a goat, but it must be female. Originally Posted by Luvbubbles
Just yell Plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasstic Maaaaaaaaan and the goats will come a runnin. Backwards
Good luck to you rodeo and thank you for your service.Be safe and more importantly return home safely.Thank you for your service
Thank you and be safe.
Keep your head down, Rodeo.