Not sure of Sandbox or Alert??

Here's one of the dangers of mixing the hobby with PT.

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-cou...ogle-executive

All the money in the world can't help him now!

It's not local so definitely Sandbox.
Interesting read about a 'family man'. But actually the worst thing you can mix with that PT is alcohol. Sounds like she's one cold bitch.
oh my gosh that is very sad....
Luckily in NYS there is protection against anyone who calls the police, ambulance, or 911 for an overdose. Opioid overdoses are becoming more common since the drugs are so cheap and addiction is on the rise, especially for college-aged kids. It's important for people to know that they can call and get help without repercussions.

I'm not going to do the research, but I wonder how many other states have laws like NY that protect good samaritans.

That is terrible for the woman as well as the man's family. I'm not high and mighty, but I will always stay away from anything of that sort and anyone who partakes.

"In September 2011, the 911 Good Samaritan Law went into effect to address fears about a police response to an overdose. This law provides significant legal protection against criminal charge and prosecution for possession of controlled substances, as well as possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. This protection applies to both the person seeking assistance in good faith as well as to the person who has overdosed. Class A-1 drug felonies as well as sale or intent to sell controlled substances are not covered by the law." - https://www.health.ny.gov/diseases/a...oidprevention/
Yeah, too bad the girl who killed him wasn't protected by the law. Let's all hope she gets out of prison before she's too old to snag another millionaire with a yacht.
typical mo for a hook ...a classy "profession"!
Apparently guys wanna "party" too. Oh well. Choices you make when you do stupid shit like PT
This is a big story since he was a Google executive. It even made C-Net news!
But some fault lay with the junkie. No junk, no fatality.