Date: 7/1/22 Fixed date The Dr
Name: Hazel
Phone: 518-987-473
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Latham
State: New York
Address: Over the river and up the hills
Activities: Chat and visit, dance, music and lots of fun in the bedroom.
Hair Length and Color: Dark and very long, almost to waist?
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Hazel has a very sexy thin dancer's body that you will really enjoy. Perhaps 5'4", she is in shape, tatted and has lovely natural breasts.
Recommendation: Yes
Did u deliberately give an incomplete phone number?
4573 ,its posted in the coed under her new #. I see her all the time very sexylady
Any bad signs? I was worried about all the weight loss… she was always fun…
No bad signs, she looks great. She has put on some weight, just about right now. Earlier this year I was worried too, she said it was stress and she seems very good now.
Still no real incall?
its posted in the coed under her new # Originally Posted by Scoot642
Back on 6/15 coed section lokk for Hazel# and it has her # listed .the above review is a digit short
Back on 6/15 coed section lokk for Hazel# and it has her # listed .the above review is a digit short Originally Posted by Scoot642
Roger, thank you.
If she is looking for regulars (by God)...........all she needs to do is answer texts and set something up. But since she is so hard to get a hold of......other women step in a take her place...........next time you see her......tell her to answer the texts and she could be a rich women
She responded to me once, after who knows how long, asked if she was looking for more clients, and said she was, so I asked her if we could schedule something when she'd be available and she insisted on "available right now!"... No responses since.
Does she have an Incall? If so, what area is she in?
Does she have an Incall? If so, what area is she in? Originally Posted by bigben2477
She said not yet but might have one soon. I know she's trusting if you have outcall but I know some gents have SO