a817player time waster, possibly dangerous

So I was able to verify a817player (2**-846-7525) through reputable providers, but he has since been a nightmare. The first day he had several special requests(no big deal) so I got myself and incall ready to see only him that day. He texts me FROM THE PARKING LOT saying that he was $20 and was leaving if I wouldn't still give him a full session. HE LEFT!

(I did contact his references and let them know)

I would usually write someone off after something like this, but he has contacted me since then saying he had the right donation. I even told him it was an EXTRA $20 for standing me up and he agreed.

Then he was just rude, scheduling but not confirming, asking for last minute meetings and such. TODAY he said he was going to be in my area for awhile so I re-arranged my schedule to squeeze him in for half an hour. He texts "Are you ready for me?"(at the scheduled meeting time) and I reply with my apartment number. Ten minutes later he said "On my way." Then refuses to answer his phone when I call.
Another 20 minutes and he texts "I'm Here." (At this point I have a session booked in ten minutes, but If this guy shows up at my door I will gladly take his $$$ then ask him to leave!)

A lot more "I'm parked, I'm coming up, I'm here" and I finally told him I'm writing an alert.

So ladies: don't let him waste your time !!!!(and now he has my incall info. That is where the 'dangerous' part comes from)
He gave u runaround . I think his actually goal
well, he's online right now and knows about the alert.. let's see what he's got to say.
I'm waiting ....
me too.. he's still online and has had an hour to respond.. I know, because I told him there's an alert.
He texts me FROM THE PARKING LOT saying that he was $20 and was leaving if I wouldn't still give him a full session. HE LEFT!
Originally Posted by DallasBella
Oops, "He was $20 short."
Check Waco/Killeen/BCS Eccie forums...there are alerts there for that handle.
He did the same shit to me. This alert is Legit.
A "grown" man playing games on the phone like an idiot kid in high school. He's a loser, and playing games like that is the only way he can get people to acknowledge that he exists for free. People like that are pathetic.
I went to an outcall and he never came out and made me drive all the way to the end of ft.worth it was an 1hr14min from Dallas smdh!
That number... Lol
One, you don't know that he's dangerous. He knows your incall...sure, but has he threatened you the slightest?
He sounds like a real POS but dangerous? IDK.
He sounds like he's into playing games and shorting donations which he deserved to be outed.

As bad as I feel for you Bella, glad now you see what kind of a time waster you can be toward a hobbiest as well. The time I saw you back in July of 2013 I donated a full 2 spot donation for a lousy unenthused HJ. I've had more life in women I've brought home that passed out drunk, and I've been at this a really long long time. I did look forward to my appt based on your pics and rep, but in 15 years you are one of the biggest disappointments in a session. Shame too, because you are too f'ing cute with a gorgeous face.

Now with Melanie1001.....that was a big waste of time and gas for her to drive 75 minutes to be stood up. Sorry that happened to you Melanie. I know what that shit is like.
Bella...I didn't like your remark that you would have taken his $$$ and asked him to leave. That there is called theft and it would have warranted an alert. Yes...he was wrong for wasting your time but he never took anything from you. Seeing that you are the provider please don't advertise that if a hobbyists does something that you don't like that you would take his $$$ and ask him to leave. That could go very bad with the wrong guy...ijs.
im glad you didn't take his money . Who knows what could of happened!
Bella...I didn't like your remark that you would have taken his $$$ and asked him to leave. That there is called theft and it would have warranted an alert. Yes...he was wrong for wasting your time but he never took anything from you. Seeing that you are the provider please don't advertise that if a hobbyists does something that you don't like that you would take his $$$ and ask him to leave. That could go very bad with the wrong guy...ijs. Originally Posted by dallasd
+10000000