providers - how often does some guy attempt to "save" you?

i found this article today - a short tale about a provider and her conversation w/ a guy who was trying to "save" her. oh, and get fucked in exchange for some "financial advice" w/out any cash fee paid.
http://www.theestablishment.co/2015/...plex-sex-work/

so, just wondering, ladies, how often do prospective or established clients attempt to "save" you from your current situation?

i can imagine some of the worst lines, but what's been the best storyline you've heard??
i found this article today - a short tale about a provider and her conversation w/ a guy who was trying to "save" her. oh, and get fucked in exchange for some "financial advice" w/out any cash fee paid.

so, just wondering, ladies, how often do prospective or established clients attempt to "save" you from your current situation?

i can imagine some of the worst lines, but what's been the best storyline you've heard?? Originally Posted by pmdelites
To funny good thread buddy
  • RAMP
  • 12-24-2015, 09:21 AM
Interesting thread. I hope it has legs.

Btw, the holidays have stolen my hobby fund, but....you know....just in case...I'm more than willing to exchange advice to any lady interested in the wonderful world of construction for TUMA...
  • fryec
  • 12-24-2015, 10:10 AM
won't have legs. By Providers. Same as asking how big your P is.
ok, since no responses from providers, here's an option.

providers, if you'd like to share a story or a frequency, you can either send me a pvtMsg or go to my profile, then Contact tab, then click on " Send a message via email to pmdelites"

cross my heart and lil delites, i triply promise to KEEP ALL IDENTITIES PRIVATE.
if i get a decent number of replies, i'll summarize.

if no responses, no biggie. i was just wondering.....
  • Iam45
  • 12-25-2015, 07:13 AM
You mean like in the first episode of West Wing?
ok, since no responses from providers, here's an option.

providers, if you'd like to share a story or a frequency, you can either send me a pvtMsg or go to my profile, then Contact tab, then click on " Send a message via email to pmdelites"

cross my heart and lil delites, i triply promise to KEEP ALL IDENTITIES PRIVATE.
if i get a decent number of replies, i'll summarize.

if no responses, no biggie. i was just wondering..... Originally Posted by pmdelites
Most ladies were probably playing Santa, gift wrapping and meal prepping...or sleeping with the LO's for Christmas.

To answer your question, yes, I have been a victim of that kind of captain. His saving was more of a religious type (He was a Reverend who picked me up at Texas Cabaret and booked an hour). But my rebuttal is always no sin is better or worse than the other except blasphemy of God of course.
So nice try!

Those who try to get a lady out typically fall in two categories: A hypocrite and guilty of whatever they feel is immoral so "saving" you fills some void, or they are truly naive and media educated on sex-work and providing.

I'm almost certain nearly all ladies have come across this conversation with someone. That show on A&E "8 minutes" or whatever was called often made me hurl . Silly Media.

Merry Christmas!
  • !VI!
  • 12-25-2015, 07:45 AM

i can imagine some of the worst lines, but what's been the best storyline you've heard?? Originally Posted by pmdelites

Lol pimps daily lol
I've never had anyone try to save me. But then again, I don't play a victim and engage in pity parties during my playtime.
hell, I need me a sugar daddy! I'm still waiting on him to come save me. I would love to have just one guy that I see. He can have me as long as those bills are paid

But I occasionally get pimp texts trying to recruit me to his "team". That freaks me out. Idk, maybe I watch too much TV but I be damn if I'm on the streets working for someone. That's crazy. pimps are just felon having men that can't/won't get a job & has to leech off woman to survive.
I've never had anyone try to save me. But then again, I don't play a victim and engage in pity parties during my playtime. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
This^^^^^very well said my lovely!
I've never had anyone try to save me. But then again, I don't play a victim and engage in pity parties during my playtime. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
This^^^^^very well said my lovely! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
so, i guess that means i should not even think of attempting to save each of you from each other the next time we meet??

yep, this kind of saving is much more deliteful!!
I Always hear that you're to pretty to be doing this etc etc.....it usually boils down to a guy just trying to save money on his "pussy bill" by attempting to "save me". When they ask me why I'm doing this I just tell them "I'm here to give you the best experience imaginable...I want you to have a mind blowing experience in this escapade"......
I Always hear that you're to pretty to be doing this etc etc.....it usually boils down to a guy just trying to save money on his "pussy bill" by attempting to "save me". When they ask me why I'm doing this I just tell them "I'm here to give you the best experience imaginable...I want you to have a mind blowing experience in this escapade"...... Originally Posted by DaniellexxRose
Would never try to save you (as I just LOVE hookers), but you can damn sure get ALL the dick. Fuck!