Best Upscale Location for an Over Nighter in DFW?

Assuming you wanted to find the best upscale hotel, B&B, or other living arrangement for an over night, out call appointment to a location with a nightly regular rate equal to the lady's normal hourly out call rate ($300-$400?), where would you recommend (only places you've been to already) with the following considerations?

1) Romantic ambience
2) High privacy level
3) Security
4) Room amenities (jacuzzi. fire place, wet bar, kitchen. pool, etc...)
5) Hotel amenities (bar, dance floor, restaurant, etc...)

Regardless of whether you spent time there with a provider, boyfriend/girlfriend, spouse, mistress, boss, step-sister or even worked there, if you've been there tell me where you would return to in the DFW area and why please.
  • NYr
  • 12-24-2015, 05:16 PM
Hotel Zaza
Mansion on Turtle Creek
The Ritz
The Joule in Downtown Dallas is very cool... The Midnight Rambler (underground bar) is the perfect place to relax and have a drink...
  • Iam45
  • 12-25-2015, 07:11 AM
Good ones NYr.
Hotel Zaza
Mansion on Turtle Creek
The Ritz Originally Posted by NYr
Love the Hotel Zaza. It's one of my faces here and in Houston.
Hotel ZaZa and The Joule are my recommendations and personal favorites!
  • zebra
  • 12-27-2015, 09:25 AM
Hotel ZaZa is a personal favorite.

The Joule is my second personal favorite.

there's one more right in the heart of Downtown Dallas & can't remember the damn name.
Hotel ZaZa is a personal favorite.

The Joule is my second personal favorite.

there's one more right in the heart of Downtown Dallas & can't remember the damn name. Originally Posted by zebra
Is it the Crescent Court?

To those posting suggestions can you tell me why you like these choices?
  • NYr
  • 12-27-2015, 01:50 PM

To those posting suggestions can you tell me why you like these choices? Originally Posted by SisterTwister
Hotel Zaza....good vibe/atmosphere, Nice rooms and service. Nice bar area
Mansion. Large rooms, Large bathtubs (fit two easily)
Ritz: just a classy place. Nice Bar area

Mansion at times is an older crowd if that makes a difference to you.
Hotel Zaza
Mansion on Turtle Creek
The Ritz Originally Posted by NYr
I'd add The Crescent. Laid back but very nice. Agree with all of those that NYr posted. They, along with The Crescent are the cream of the crop. Some might add the W. Not sure that I would.
I'd add The Crescent. Laid back but very nice. Agree with all of those that NYr posted. They, along with The Crescent are the cream of the crop. Some might add the W. Not sure that I would. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Crecent +1 - be sure you make it back to the room first...

(Hee Hee - that hotel HATES when I show up!)
Galleria and downtown has some great hotels!
Four Seasons Hotel in Irving. And although not as high end the Westin Stonebriar in Frisco.

Mansion at times is an older crowd if that makes a difference to you. Originally Posted by NYr
At least the men are older NYr....noticed most of the women were younger
  • NYr
  • 12-29-2015, 05:25 PM
I'd add The Crescent. Laid back but very nice. Agree with all of those that NYr posted. They, along with The Crescent are the cream of the crop. Some might add the W. Not sure that I would. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I have not gone to the Crescent, so I have no info on it...but it is in a nice area and from other posts here seems to be highly recommended. i would concur on the W