LONG (or incredibly complicated) ADS

Do you ever come across an ad or a profile that is either so long, or incredibly complicated, that you actually lose the desire to have sex? I think I just did.

Lol mine may fall into the "long" category...

I don't have time to answer five million questions via PM so I use my showcase to lay it all out for you guys.

I prefer a guy who has the desire to read and decide if he thinks I'm what he's looking for or not, so it's a win-win for me!

Now complicated, I just don't get! I like the KISS method myself.

Happy hunting!

I try to put an introduction, rates information, what I need for screening, how to contact me and some pics.
Keep it simple.
a long list of rates for different menu items kills my appetite.. I can just imagine foreplay, pausing for a moment.. "if I cop a feel, that's another $10, DATY is $20 more..."

meanwhile I'm losing wood contemplating what my next naturally unnatural move should be.
a long list of rates for different menu items kills my appetite.. I can just imagine foreplay, pausing for a moment.. "if I cop a feel, that's another $10, DATY is $20 more..."

meanwhile I'm losing wood contemplating what my next naturally unnatural move should be. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Oh Hell no! All inclusive is the way to go, except for maybe fetish and Greek.

meanwhile I'm losing wood contemplating what my next naturally unnatural move should be. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You said wood!
For me, Ladies Ads get judged the same way I used to judge Men's reviews when I had Premium Access - the more over-the-top hyperbole hype is in them, the less I believe them!

This is one of the reasons I don't care if I have PA again. The other reason is their is nothing kept secret in the Men's Lounge anymore thanks to the pussy-whipped, pillow talkers here.

If I read the word 'Courtesan' in a ladies ad it is an immediate shutdown and I say, "Next!!"...There is nothing worse to me than a Hooker who doesn't think she is a Hooker.
For me, Ladies Ads get judged the same way I used to judge Men's reviews when I had Premium Access - the more over-the-top hyperbole hype is in them, the less I believe them!

This is one of the reasons I don't care if I have PA again. The other reason is their is nothing kept secret in the Men's Lounge anymore thanks to the pussy-whipped, pillow talkers here.

If I read the word 'Courtesan' in a ladies ad it is an immediate shutdown and I say, "Next!!"...There is nothing worse to me than a Hooker who doesn't think she is a Hooker. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Manslut, you seem angry. I think you need to get laid by one or 7 of our fine eccie ladies, then be back as the funny well humored guy you used to be..,
Maybe so Luke...Someday I'll find the right Doctor who will say, "Take two Hookers and call me in the morning".

But whether it's with some frustration or quick wit, the ManSlut allows brings The Truth and aims 'right between the eyes'...Lol
It's a bad ad if ...
  • I have to use a calculator to figure out how much money to bring;
  • too much screen space is devoted to pictures, whether because they are too large or too numerous, or both;
  • the woman who placed it has more ink than the Sunday paper but her photos don't indicate that;
  • wait for it ... I can't tell whether you are geographically compatible with me. I'm not going to go on yet another rant about how useless the Fort Worth ads section is because I can't tell whether a girl qualifies for it because she works in Tarrant County, or because she works in Dallas but will do outcalls to Tarrant County.
It's a good ad if ...
  • I have no questions about how much money to bring for a given period of time;
  • pictures are current, representative, and don't require me to hit PgDn 14 times;
  • I can tell whether she's incall, outcall, or both, and where in Tarrant County I might be able to see her.
If I were writing ad copy, I'd put name, location, contact information, business hours, rate and description first. If she wanted to put in a whole bunch of confusing rates, U'd put them in next. Then, if she wanted to tell me how much she loves her job, enjoys pleasing others, likes horseback riding along a beach at sunset, etc., I'd devote a graf or two to that. Then I'd put a couple of representative pictures.

But I'm not writing ad copy, and the women that need to read this won't, as with so much else that's posted here.

Lol mine may fall into the "long" category...

I don't have time to answer five million questions via PM so I use my showcase to lay it all out for you guys.

I prefer a guy who has the desire to read and decide if he thinks I'm what he's looking for or not, so it's a win-win for me!

Now complicated, I just don't get! I like the KISS method myself.

Happy hunting!

Originally Posted by milfy2002
I agree completely. My ads are designed as a filtering system, therefore I receive less fantasy bookers and those just wanting to chat asking questions.

Now, remember there's a difference between a wordy long ad, and an informative, lengthy ad.

My ad may be long, but it is sex-wired, your cock will get hard *while* reading it

If done correctly, a lengthy ad shouldn't shrivel a dick.
Dbl post
I don't even bother to look at ads. I pay more attention to postings and consistent positive feedback from trusted hobbyists. Ads, to me, are for the most part the things I leverage the least.
I don't even bother to look at ads. I pay more attention to postings and consistent positive feedback from trusted hobbyists. Ads, to me, are for the most part the things I leverage the least. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
me too.. if I look at an ad, it's to confirm information I think I already know.
I usually look at the title. If that interests me, then i open the ad to look for pics. Then i go to the showcase to look for more pics. Then back to the ad to read about any specials. Then if i am interested, i read through the reviews. Then finally i make contact via PM.