jadejiselle flakey waste of time

I usually don't post no shows and stay far away from drama but this one irritated me. I had a meeting fall thru and saw Jiselle's ad with a cool pic. I thought plan b I'll call Jiselle and then head to Winstar. She answered immediately but was way the wrong direction so I was going to pass. She offered me a deal to come see her because of the drive so I headed into Dallas. She asked me to let her know when I was 15 minutes out so I sent a text which failed due to network issues (damn crappy hobby phone) so I tried to call but no answer.

I got to her hotel and texted and called still no answer. Sat freezing in the parking lot for 20 minutes. More texts and calls no answer. Finally my phone gets blasted with texts
room number
I am going to leave
telling me to leave
different room number.
your sketchy
meet me at starbucks.

I text her again no answer.
I call her and ask her to call me to let m know what is going on.

Still at the time of writing this no answer.

A simple I change my mind or I got spooked this is not going to happen and I could have moved on. But letting me sit in the parking lot in this weather and then going all crazy text on me not really cool.

I wish I had just not called her and gone straight to Winstar what a ruined night.
Don't feel alone. I got NCNS yesterday afternoon by her. I gave her 2 hours notice of when I would be there and then silence when I headed her way. She texted me 30 mins after the appointment time with some BS excuse. I asked if she wanted to make it up to me, she declined.
damn.. that's cold guys. too much ncns going on, more than there used to be.
Add me to the list.

I had asked her to to an outcall on Sunday night. It was late night and short notice but she agreed. I was pleasantly surprised with the crappy weather.

Anyway she says she is leaving and will let me know if anything changes.

Couple hrs later NCNS, so I txt a couple messages to make sure she was OK. I was worried about the drive in the weather. 'Crickets'.

Next morning out of courtesy I send another txt asking if she is OK.

I get a "No fml I fell asleep" and "Im OK OMG" as though I was bombarding her with txts.

She did then quickly txt and say "sorry I just woke up"

Anyway Monday night (last night) I thought I would try again.

( I had given her a nice review as Ive seen her a couple times, so I figured it was just a fumble of the ball so to speak)

I make light of it and txt her if she wants to come over : I txt at 945pm

Said if she leaves by 1130 will give her enough time?

Her reply Yes at 9.59PM

She txts at 1130PM leaving in 15.

She txts 1226PM "Im 26lin away"

I txt 'OK'

I get a phone call at 1250AM saying she had tire troubles and had to stop at 4 different gas stations to find air. She was on Post and Paddock on 360. Thats not that far from me in Arlington.

That was the last I heard. I was up late and saw at 150AM raiseallin post.

I sent him a PM and asked if she ever showed for him. He replied No and suggested I post on here.

I'm kind of disappointed one in hind sight you'd hope a provider would say "I dropped the ball let me make it right", but then to see when Im getting "tire problems" while another guy is getting the run around at the same time, that's really bullshit.
Hahahaha.. it's crazy.. one guy puts a NS alert and many more come in with "me too".. the first guy who is stood up needs to say something, so the "me too's" never have to post "me too".

what's kind of sad is when we are in the process of getting stood up, our first reaction is worry about the Provider's safety.. nothing wrong with that, but it is telling that we cling to hope longer than we should sometimes.
In a way, I think you are right Chung.

I think we approach it as less of a 'business' than providers. (although in this case the wx was truly shitty the first night, but I knew a NoShow was coming as I have been down the naive road....; so wasn't naive).

We need to realize we are receiving an IOP and not reality. A handful of providers value their business and do the right thing.

Even a simple follow up to say "I fucked up" is better than BS. Hell I'd rather hear "do you want sloppy seconds, as I made more money by seeing someone else?" than a line of crap. I can make the choice to go else where or wait.

Lets face it, we all know we are just a financial benefit.

Trouble is 99.9% of us hobbyists think with the wrong head, and sometimes a little heart at times, and 99.9% of the providers know it. Some take full advantage of that.

*There is no doubt that there are a handful of providers who do well, do right by their hobby friends, and they ultimately care about their reputation.

*(alas for me, the ones I found are out of state, travel a lot or live on the other side of town)

There are a lot who don't care and will move on knowing there are plenty of little heads to be found.

In my case, I should have posted the first night of NCNS. Treated it more like a business.

My apologies to raiseallin.
well said Spdbird..
Sometimes their pimps just don't want to let them go.