So Bittersweet

I've had the rare privilege of meeting some real gentlemen over the past several months, and have created many memories with you guys that I'll cherish always. I've learned a lot about myself thanks to many of you. I'm also extremely honored to those of you who choose to spend your time with me.

With torn emotions, I wanted to post that I have been accepted into an international program through school that will require me to hang up my heels for awhile. The program is one of smaller numbers and I had previously been waitlisted, but recently I found out some spots opened up. This program is the reason I came to KU, and even though I'm getting a late start, it's an opportunity I cannot turn down.

As school comes closer to starting I find myself pinched on time with endless preparations to leave for four months. With that in mind, I must say goodbye, at least for now. After August 1st I will no longer be seeing new clients. I would love to give my regulars a more personal goodbye, so feel free to reach out to me until August 13th.

To those I have seen, those I have missed, as well as all the providers who were so welcoming, thank you. I'm forever grateful!

Once I leave, I will no longer have access to my hobby phone. I'm reference friendly and will be available over email to provide references. MarandaMarie69@gmail.com is the email you can reach me at for references. I'll try to respond as quickly as I can, but please know it may take up to 24 hours since I'll be in a different time zone. Please take note, I will only provide references if I have seen you within the past six months.

Thank you for all the support you all have provided me!

XOXO,
Maranda Marie

You will be missed! Good luck on your adventure.
Congrats and good luck
Thank you gentlemen!
Thank you for being such a great friend to me since my arrival to ECCIE!

I am going to miss you bunches and heaps! You have my number sweetheart. please stay in touch!

Good Luck on your journey!

XOXOX

Sarah Renee