The Squeaky Wheel gets the OIL.

Believe me. Us girls are reading the inquiries of towns and we hear you loud and clear.

When yall answer questions about things to do in your town to one girl. LOTS AND LOTS OF OTHER girls are reading it too.

I have lived in West Texas 2 yrs now and have only visited San Angelo once.

After I read how Majicplayground was treated and showered with info by just a couple of gentlemen on the board made me think very hard about why I have not visited more.

When we scroll through the many thread and constantly see San Angelo or El Paso, Lubbock etc etc it makes our minds go hmmmm Maybe we don't have to tavel to other States to get treated well maybe we can just stay real close to home.

So keep checking our location pages they may have your city on them now and if they don't send your ladies request let them know you are in need to share a drinky poo in your city.
My favorite is Pendleton Whiskey with 7UP If you are a dark liquor drinker TRY IT YOU WILL THANK ME.. THERE IS NONE SMOOTHER.
I was a Vodka drinker Gin, Rum as well; never liked the effects Tequila did to my head and stomach. DArk liquor was always just medicine when sick but after that was a gift when I visited Oregon once I never looked back. Sorry went off on a Liquor bend for a second. Never let a coon ass talk about alcoholic beverages she will go on and on and on and on..
Pendleton it is.....I'll remember that!!