Credibility

My credibility has come into question because of the timing of my initial post. I’m the young OG. Your favorites, favorite!! I’ve been around for a while regardless of the post or lack of..

Veronica’s table on OX
Costa Rica Chili apartments
Asian hottie with the penciled hand tats on criittenden
Beautiful brunette with DDs on mt read and then churchville
The hotties in the house on Latta across from Greece Mall
There used to be a bar across the street from Texas Roadhouse in Henrietta with waterfalls in the window and an apartment upstairs with a brunette hottie..

If you know, you know.. my reviews will be solid!!
Would one of the Upstate scholars educate me about the meaning of the above post?
Moved to the correct forum
My credibility has come into question because of the timing of my initial post. I’m the young OG. Your favorites, favorite!! I’ve been around for a while regardless of the post or lack of..

Veronica’s table on OX
Costa Rica Chili apartments
Asian hottie with the penciled hand tats on criittenden
Beautiful brunette with DDs on mt read and then churchville
The hotties in the house on Latta across from Greece Mall
There used to be a bar across the street from Texas Roadhouse in Henrietta with waterfalls in the window and an apartment upstairs with a brunette hottie..

If you know, you know.. my reviews will be solid!! Originally Posted by MikeNightwalker
or are you lost ????
Would one of the Upstate scholars educate me about the meaning of the above post? Originally Posted by brasil
Plastic Man ????
Would one of the Upstate scholars educate me about the meaning of the above post? Originally Posted by brasil
why yes ...sir

...it means a very mentally ...deranged jimmie has entered ...the ...board
why yes ...sir

...it means a very mentally ...deranged jimmie has entered ...the ...board Originally Posted by Plastic Man

would that be an OG jimmie?

wtf is an OG anyway?
Ocean Grown?
My guess is Original Gangster References to previous post means he was banned and came back under an alias
Cmon Brasil are you getting that old?
Hes obviously stating some locations in the Rochester area of hooks or past hooks he's seen, to rebuke the question of his legitimacy here on the board. He's obviously been in the game a minute or two.
Wow some of you are really that old that you dont know what an OG is. LMFAO
Definitely an OG if he frequented the place that used to sit across the road from Texas Roadhouse in Henrietta.
As always, PM eludicates succinctly.
the title of this thread. On a SHMB ???? Where ????
Who was on latta across from the mall