P411 vs Eccie

Ok everyone I know there are lots of discussions on the benefits of p411 but I was hoping to get more detail on differences between p411 and Eccie.

I know from a provider standpoint p411 is great because it serves as a screening process which in turn is great for hobbiyst as well. However what are other attractions? In p411 are there more providers on site? Is there a "rest of the story" you can view that is detailed like Eccie?

I am trying to determin to get membership to p411 or not. It seems Eccie has really everything I would need if you already have established providers. But not sure if I am missing out on p411 for juicy details. Do you think you need p411 if you are premium access to Eccie?
P411 is a screening tool and advertising forum. It's value is primarily quick and easy screening with providers. There are also women on p411 you won't find on eccie (and vice versa).

As far as juicy details, there is an "activities she enjoys" section that the provider fills out, not sure if it's visible to non members.

I prefer it over straight references, who have a tendency to pass on that when I ask for MSOG, I have the uncanny ability to come every 90 seconds with a 30 second recharge, and throw a temper tantrum if I don't get my 15 nuts.
  • hd
  • 10-18-2011, 09:49 AM
I prefer it over straight references, who have a tendency to pass on that when I ask for MSOG, I have the uncanny ability to come every 90 seconds with a 30 second recharge, and throw a temper tantrum if I don't get my 15 nuts.
yea..................right
apples/oranges
Hobbyists are also "scored" by 411 girls who can give you an OK that other girls can then see by date / provider to assist them in their screening. Bad actors on both sides risk expulsion by Gina (411 owner)
I would say you have more "cred" if you are a member of P411. I like the section that lets Providers "OK" you...so if a Provider is checking you out and she see several of them, especially the Providers she knows, you're in like Flint. There is also a detailed section where you can post a Profile of yourself so the Providers can read it and say...
"NO F*&^@) WAY am I seeing this degenerate..."
There is also a detailed section where you can post a Profile of yourself so the Providers can read it and say...
"NO F*&^@) WAY am I seeing this degenerate..." Originally Posted by Prolongus
Love that!!!!

P411 and ECCIE are two completely different things, but they go together like helpless women and railroad tracks. Okay, maybe not a good simile. They go together like peanut butter and jelly?

ECCIE, to me, is more of a place to advertise, have fun, and post. It's more social, for me. P411 is more of a screening tool. Less interaction and more information. I agree with Prolongus, there is a little more "cred" with p411 simply because ECCIE clients are screened and anyone with a credit card has Premium Access...which is why its so hilarious when guys say, "I am premium access on four sites!" With P411 there is a little more sense of security.

I love both, and they work very well together. I can't say enough great things about Gina and her team...they are really top-notch in this industry.
Yeah, if I were a newbie (but I'm not, despite the handle), I would immediately sign up for p411. That and Gina's old agency (Private Connection) were godsends for me way back when I really was a newbie. It makes hobby life easier and safer for everyone.

The foregoing said, I let my subscription lapse a while back. I'm not sure that I need it at this point in my hobby evolution, but I almost feel like I owe it given all the benefits I've derived in the past for just a few bucks. There are also several ladies who offer specials exclusively to p411 clients, so there's a little carrot in case the other more important benefits aren't enough. If you're looking to get established, there is no better or easier way than p411, in my very humble opinion.
P411 is good if you travel. A provider in another town can check you out quickly. No drama. Most of the pics are current but some are not.
P411 has a lot of features I like. It has a "Favorites" section where you can place ladies' profiles you're interested in seeing; it's probably the easiest way to get screened; I like to use its PM feature (at least until I get the provider's telno); the client profile feature lets you list info about yourself (to let the provider determine if she wants to see you); Gina does a great job of deleting providers who are trouble from the site; etc.

There are also ladies who only advertise on P411 (Kaylea is one that comes to mind), and P411 has its own ad section now.

I love ECCIE and usually start my quest for providers there. But if the provider doesn't have a P411 account, I usually pass her by.

One of my favorite features is that providers can give you an "OK", and a lot of providers require you to have a certain number of them before they will see you. I like providers who are at least somewhat selective about who they see, and them having a P411 account and using the OK feature makes me think they're at least taking some steps to limit the kind of clients they have sessions with.
P411 is very good, and I used it for a few years. I don't anymore because I cannot access it at work (gets blocked), and that's usually when I hobby shop. It's a bit more difficult, timewise, to schedule with a new provider, but references usually come through.
P411 is very good, and I used it for a few years. I don't anymore because I cannot access it at work (gets blocked), and that's usually when I hobby shop. It's a bit more difficult, timewise, to schedule with a new provider, but references usually come through. Originally Posted by Gonzo DFW
Do they block all the anonymous proxy services too?
P411 is very good, and I used it for a few years. I don't anymore because I cannot access it at work (gets blocked), and that's usually when I hobby shop. It's a bit more difficult, timewise, to schedule with a new provider, but references usually come through. Originally Posted by Gonzo DFW
Holy shit! You're a braver man than I to do this on a work computer! Best of luck to you, amigo.
Well, it worked until they blanket-blocked all sites, not just P411.
411 is an invaluable tool for us hobbyists (most of us?) that can not schedule far ahead.
When work, family commitments, and $ all come together to allows for a playdate, I don't want to be hoping two providers get back to my new pal fast.

Pay the $80 and it will pay you back!