ISO best Greek in dallas

It’s been a while since I’ve been in Dallas and most of whom I remember that enjoys Greek May either be retired or moved elsewhere. I noticed there are some providers that have Greek as an offering and am curious who truly enjoys it and whether it’s included or an upcharge for the fun. All of my reviews are tied up in ter so clearly I made the wrong choice in where to post them. I’ll be in Dallas aug 18/19 so I’m curious whom enjoys and who you find the best options are.
Nick
I LOVE GREEK
Give Harley Quinn a shot
Im here
Secret baby is a great time.
Secret baby is a great time. Originally Posted by Jonstrong233
Thank you suga
  • BLM69
  • 07-31-2018, 09:49 AM
Thank you suga Originally Posted by Secret Baby
You're not a secret anymore 👍
You're not a secret anymore 👍 Originally Posted by BLM69
Lol its kind of hard to stay a secret when you become a fav I'll take it though..i love making gents smile.
How there can be a "best Greek" thread without someone having mentioned Brook Cumings is beyond comprehension.
The only problem with Brook is if you don't like Greek lol. Brook prefers Greek and will tell you so ! Also be prepared to wait ha ha ha she is famous for not being ready.
Me over 200+ reviews of proof
I recommend Black_Barbie. Smokin’ hott and loves Greek.

If you’re not adverse to AMPs, then a Greek must see is Vanessa, currently at Nagoya.
Brook Cumings, Secret Baby, Chassidy Adams, and Harley Quinn are easily among the best I’ve seen. They know how to please, let leave you wanting more. There are others, but they’re no longer active or have left ECCIE.
Loveduckx3
Harley Quinn
TntAngie
Ashley Kay
LadyNympho

All I've visited and all soulpole approved with various body types and styles.
One of my favorites is Sexy Blonde Gymnast. She's not on the E. Here's a video of her so judge for yourself. I've seen her 3 times. There are videos. Search Pistol Marks at google.