Primantis says no to JD!!

Well, initially the manager said he could come, but management got wind of it and barred him.

BREAKING!

Primanti Bros restaurant in Pittsburgh, PA Refused to let JD Vance in to Greet his Supporters

BOYCOTT THEM! SHARE EVERYWHERE!

All the supporters paid for their drinks but cancelled their food in mass.

GO WOKE GO BROKE!

Video 1
https://rumble.com/v5gplbf-primanti-...in-to-gre.html

Video 2
https://rumble.com/v5gpl7p-primanti-...in-to-gre.html

Go woke, go broke. Cya Primantis!
UPDATE: Primanti Bros restaurant in Pittsburgh, PA

The restaurant that Refused to let JD Vance in hosted Kamala Harris Just a month ago…

Locals reported that they kicked most of the paying customers out of the restaurant and replaced them with people they bussed in. ����♂️

I think Primanti Bros reviews should reflect the fact that they don’t want MAGA customers… would be ashamed if everyone flooded their restaurant with one ⭐️ reviews
https://t.me/candlesinthenight/76131
It's a free country. They are free to allow anyone who they wish, and disallow anyone who they wish, from their establishment, for any reason.
It's a free country. They are free to allow anyone who they wish, and disallow anyone who they wish, from their establishment, for any reason. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
They should establish it as a private club. Libtards only. I guess you were in favor of AA’s sitting in the back of the bus. Or having separate bathrooms right Owbie?
It's a free country. They are free to allow anyone who they wish, and disallow anyone who they wish, from their establishment, for any reason. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
how about a group of gays?

how about a group of your family?

lol amazing how the young and liberal mind works ....or doesnt
how about a group of gays?

how about a group of your family?

lol amazing how the young and liberal mind works ....or doesnt Originally Posted by chizzy
Or blacks, Latinos, native Americans, Jews? Owbie’s full of great ideas!!!!!
my guess is, at least for awhile, they just cost themselves one hell of lot of business.......

but do you see the difference between liberals and conservatives? Vance was a perfect gentleman and told people not to get mad at the staff, now if this was happening to the left.........the fire marshal would be staying up all night
my guess is, at least for awhile, they just cost themselves one hell of lot of business.......

but do you see the difference between liberals and conservatives? Vance was a perfect gentleman and told people not to get mad at the staff, now if this was happening to the left.........the fire marshal would be staying up all night Originally Posted by chizzy
The funny thing is, I’d bet a majority of Primantis clientele is conservative. Not anymore.
Pittsburgh-based reporter Salena Zito observed, “Going to @primantibros in Pittsburgh is the cultural touchstone equivalent of getting a cheesesteak in Philadelphia. Problem for Primanti instead of welcoming to both sides they welcomed Kamala Harris here & not Vance.Cannot be understated the grace @JDVance handled this with.”
I for one don't care about the reason they barred JD. Dudes more cookoo than a clock, but I don't agree with limiting ppl based on politics - or any reason, to come to an establishment .
Maybe they were concerned about RED HAT folk breaking in and destroying the place in the name of freedom?

Republicans cried about being censored and media not carrying their lies, and vilify
Dems and left leaning media of trying to cancel conservative voices...so now a few of our conservative members think it's good to be using cancel culture media towards a Pittsburgh landmark.

Cancelling Bud light and Primantis is equally stupid.

Perhaps the reason they didn't let JD in with that he needed to feed his kids, two dozen eggs and a couple diet mountain dews, and the people he was to meet at primanti's also wanted the same thing.

Eggs ain't cheap so primanti's just said no
https://x.com/primantibros/status/1840173434367598664
OK so, Harris campaign asked if they could do a photo shoot at X time. Primanti's agreed but failed to notify their customers, so they had to kick them out when the time rolled around for the photo shoot. That was on Primanti's

Now Vance's campaign showed up at Primanti's and wanted to do a photo shoot, without giving them any prior notice, and they were turned down.

Seems rather fair, if you ask me. Unless any of you business owners are OK with making the boo boo of kicking your customers out TWICE one election year, with the second one being a spur of the moment kind of thing. Doesn't seem a reasonable ask.

Why didn't Vance's crew know EVEN A DAY in advance that they wanted to do a photo shoot at Primanti's? Why did they think they could walk in and have them close up shop for some PR photos?
Did it ever occur to them to call ahead and ask for permission to do something within someone's private business? No. No it didn't. Because in their eyes, they are the nobility. They can do whatever they want in the lands that they rule. If they want you to close your business for whatever reason, you're going to have to bend the knee if they win. That's what they expect, after all
Do you think they regret kicking JD Vance out of their restaurant yet?

They are getting pummeled on Yelp with thousands of negative reviews….

https://x.com/thestormredux/status/1..._TiXfcMWHxf6Zg