Looking for Advice: "Yes" or "No" on a Review

So I recently had a session with a provider that has 100% "yes" reviews. And I did not enjoy myself. However, I am trying to figure out if I own enough of the blame so that I maybe I should post a "yes". Note that I will be writing this review soon so the continued "Who was it?" will go unanswered. You will know once I write my next review.

Here's the scenario:

There seemed to be some issues at the provider's hotel, and as such, I waited in the lobby for 45 minutes to start with her. I went to her room, where she was eager to share some wine, get to know each other through conversation, and started talking to me. As a gentleman, I kept eye contact, did not cut off her conversations, did not look down at my watch. In other words, I was polite. And she talked alot. I attempted a LFK once - she stated that she wanted to have some more wine and to keep talking.

Anyway, you probably know where this is going. At some point she looks at the hotel clock (which I can not see) and says "Oh. You are so nice, and so easy to talk to, that we are almost out of time." Furious BBBJ, quick harsh Mish, quick shower, and Buh bye! She apparently had a dinner date - and hadn't allocated sufficient time.

So I paid Eccie pricing, and got a Backpage experience. Ladies and gents, you are welcome to ask more questions, but I am interested in opinions. Should I have been more aggressive and impolite, and closed down the conversation? Or should I have believed (as I did) that the provider was "getting comfortable" with me, and that I would be provided a level of service similar to what is described in her reviews?

As an aside, I sent an email to the provider telling her that I was not satisfied with the session - and asked what her thoughts were. I have yet to get a reply. (If I had I was going to ask for a "do over" with a possible reduced rate).

So "yes" or "no" and why? Indeed there are two sides to the story. But given that you have one side, I would enjoy your opinions - and will consider them when deciding on yes/no. Thank you.
Reviews are opinionated by the reviewer, not the provider's opinion, since the reviewer is the one paying. Nor is the review approved or disapproved by the provider of your session with her, the only thing she should be able to do is verify that the session itself took place, not what happened, if she wants to rebuke, she can do it in CoEd...........If you want to do a review of how the session went, do it, regardless of who she is. Most guys will not post reviews if the provider is popular and he has a not so good time due to the backlash he may receive under his review from WKs and even the provider herself through PM or text.
There is a third alternative; you're not limited to "Yes" or "No." You could post the review, then immediately edit the post and change the text for that response to something like "See ROS." Then in ROS, lay out the situation you experienced. The absence of a "Yes" would adequately alert readers of a possible problem for which they should read ROS, but allow you the flexibility of, in effect, saying: "She provided the bargained-for services, but very rushed. You should be prepared to be assertive in moving the session along. Perhaps if I had done that, the session would have been better." (Of course, you could also edit the response to "Would you recommend?" To include all of that, but would be easier to just refer them to the ROS.). Then the readers could decide for themselves.

I'm not recommending any of the 3 alternatives; that's up to you. I just wanted to point out that you don't necessarily have to say either "Yes" or "No."
Based on your version of events, it's a "no".

The fact that you reached in for a kiss to get the real party started, and she demurred, pretty much puts the blame on her for you two not having enough time for the menu you paid for.
How long ago did you message her letting her know your dissatisfaction? Maybe she will see this and will offer a reduced to a penny do-over. If the situation went exactly as you described, that seems about right.
I sent her a not one week ago. And I know that it was seen.
There is a third alternative; you're not limited to "Yes" or "No." You could post the review, then immediately edit the post and change the text for that response to something like "See ROS." Then in ROS, lay out the situation you experienced. The absence of a "Yes" would adequately alert readers of a possible problem for which they should read ROS, but allow you the flexibility of, in effect, saying: "She provided the bargained-for services, but very rushed. You should be prepared to be assertive in moving the session along. Perhaps if I had done that, the session would have been better." (Of course, you could also edit the response to "Would you recommend?" To include all of that, but would be easier to just refer them to the ROS.). Then the readers could decide for themselves.

I'm not recommending any of the 3 alternatives; that's up to you. I just wanted to point out that you don't necessarily have to say either "Yes" or "No." Originally Posted by Chevalier
Chevalier - that sounds like the winning solution.
So I recently had a session with a provider that has 100% "yes" reviews. And I did not enjoy myself. However, I am trying to figure out if I own enough of the blame so that I maybe I should post a "yes". Note that I will be writing this review soon so the continued "Who was it?" will go unanswered. You will know once I write my next review.

Here's the scenario:

There seemed to be some issues at the provider's hotel, and as such, I waited in the lobby for 45 minutes to start with her. I went to her room, where she was eager to share some wine, get to know each other through conversation, and started talking to me. As a gentleman, I kept eye contact, did not cut off her conversations, did not look down at my watch. In other words, I was polite. And she talked alot. I attempted a LFK once - she stated that she wanted to have some more wine and to keep talking.

Anyway, you probably know where this is going. At some point she looks at the hotel clock (which I can not see) and says "Oh. You are so nice, and so easy to talk to, that we are almost out of time." Furious BBBJ, quick harsh Mish, quick shower, and Buh bye! She apparently had a dinner date - and hadn't allocated sufficient time.

So I paid Eccie pricing, and got a Backpage experience. Ladies and gents, you are welcome to ask more questions, but I am interested in opinions. Should I have been more aggressive and impolite, and closed down the conversation? Or should I have believed (as I did) that the provider was "getting comfortable" with me, and that I would be provided a level of service similar to what is described in her reviews?

As an aside, I sent an email to the provider telling her that I was not satisfied with the session - and asked what her thoughts were. I have yet to get a reply. (If I had I was going to ask for a "do over" with a possible reduced rate).

So "yes" or "no" and why? Indeed there are two sides to the story. But given that you have one side, I would enjoy your opinions - and will consider them when deciding on yes/no. Thank you. Originally Posted by dookie
I would not recommend that provider to someone else, and I would write what happened in the review, with disclaimers where I thought I contributed to the problem. You paid, she provided a cursory outline of a session, you reported it back.
For future reference, you are probably a pushover with women - remember that with your girlfriend/future wife.
Generally speaking, I can get off with a woman in about ten minutes, so I don't mind talking with her if she is interesting.
Don't think it really matters now since most will know the basics of your next review and that you didn't enjoy yourself.
I would give it a "no", because of the thwarted kiss, and continued stalling, but also because she knows what is expected for a worthy session, and knows she didn't provide it when she could have..
I concur "no"...donations provided are for 5 star customer service and pampering and being spoiled with passionate touching and tasting of an attractive and sexxy women...otherwise we would just stay home and touch ourselves. convo should be very brief in the beginning and perhaps more so during a recovery time or at the end of a session. If you wanted to pay for very expensive conversation you could have visited with a psychologist and gotten to the source of why we hobby...or got on a DART train and stuck up a conversation with the guy/gal in the seat next to you that was hoping to stay invisible throughout the ride.

She knew better, she knew time was limited, she knew she had a dinner date scheduled late that did not allow for extended talking, she knew why you were there, she knew that you had already been so kind to wait in the lobby for 45 mins, she knows that your time is just as valuable to you as hers is to her, she knew she was being gifted to provide a level of service provided by her business, and she did not reciprocate with the kissing and thus failed miserably in the customer service department.

For you to allow her the extended time to respond to an email you wrote her in hopes to make up for the poor customer service she provided, at perhaps a discounted rate or an extended time to help make things right, like any good business manager would do for any unhappy customer is very gracious and I hope she takes full advantage of that kindness.
Anyway, you probably know where this is going. At some point she looks at the hotel clock (which I can not see) and says "Oh. You are so nice, and so easy to talk to, that we are almost out of time." Originally Posted by dookie
Sorry this happened to you! I will say that 4 separate times this has happened to me as well where the provider wanted to talk 30+ minutes. But in every case they did NOT watch the clock and our 1 hour sessions ran well over. I don't want to push a provider to start BCD if she's not ready, sometimes they want to talk briefly, sometimes longer to establish a level of comfort with me before we go BCD. But I think that if it's the provider that's continuing the convo when you're dropping obvious hints that you're ready to get started, then she needs to be willing to extend the session at no cost.

Should I have been more aggressive and impolite, and closed down the conversation?
Aggressive and impolite will quickly end a session before it ever starts.

Or should I have believed (as I did) that the provider was "getting comfortable" with me, and that I would be provided a level of service similar to what is described in her reviews?
Yeah, like I said above I think that's a reasonable expectation.

So "yes" or "no" and why?
Obviously you weren't happy with the time management, but "yes" or "no" would depend on the BCD activities too. If you enjoyed BCD then I would follow the above advise and go with a "see ROS" response and let your comments speak for themselves. But if BCD was poor too, then I would say it's a "no" review. I don't see a scenario where it should be a "yes" review unless the BCD was spectacular.
Every provider understands what's expected so she's well aware that talking your head off until time is almost up isn't what you contacted her for. We all have bad days and it seems like she shouldn't have taken the appointment to begin with if that were her case. However, the visit going south appears to be her issue, and she should offer a discounted do-over.

As for yes or no, sounds like a no unless the do-over is worthy of a yes.
Are you serious?
1. You've got a certain amount of responsibility in keeping the session moving. She wasn't the only one who sat around talking. You did too.
2. You want someone to tell you whether your session was a Yes or a No? Then you should just go ahead and let that person(s) fuck her for you.
Dookie,
This is clearly a no review. As already stated she knew why you were there and she basically abused your paid time. I do understand being polite and patient. I too am so inclined. If the provider did not extend the time to allow for her getting comfortable then she should have a no review... It is not incumbant on you to insist the session start with more suggestion than you made, ... Give her a no...