Fourth of July

• Emmie
  • 07-03-2015, 02:08 PM
So I know most people BBQ and watch fireworks for the 4th of July holiday, but what are some other activities that you partake in to celebrate? ?? I'm looking to come up with some new ideas and traditions possibly.

Hugs and Kisses,
Emmie
Enjoy your day!

My family is bbq hot dogs & Brats......then gonna head to the local low-water for some fun {IF it does not rain}
Stay home and masturbate. :-)

Might hang out at the swimming pool. I don't have my son on weekends unless they come here to swim and he doesn't really like fireworks anyway. I'm canning today and if I don't get it all done I will have to finish it tomorrow or Sunday
Stay home and masturbate. :-)

Might hang out at the swimming pool. I don't have my son on weekends unless they come here to swim and he doesn't really like fireworks anyway. I'm canning today and if I don't get it all done I will have to finish it tomorrow or Sunday Originally Posted by skbinks
As long as you don't hang out at the swimming pool and masturbate....lol
normally, I would go to my dads in Wyoming, he smokes ribs and has a huge block party and than watches fireworks over the mountains.

This year grilling brats, hamburgers and dogs, and rehearsing for my upcoming audition in a couple weeks for a local movie.
As long as you don't hang out at the swimming pool and masturbate....lol Originally Posted by woody4eroticfun
Yeah, they don't like it if you do it on the swing at the park either. Geez, can't have any fun any more.
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Ha ha ha...Love it.....for the love of country, where do you find these things ?

Puts a new spin on the term "flipping the bird"
Hanging out with family and friends grilling playing volleyball kids play a little back yard baseball as they shoot off their kid fire works. Then when the sun goes down we have one hell of a display of fireworks same kind of stuff you see at the royals games or some of the town displays normally last an hour and a half to two hours! I live out in the country so we don't have to worry about city ordinances on fireworks! Lol hope everyone enjoys their weekend and stays safe!

Yes a gif construct, but still...
I like holiday weeks.
And, one of the gals has been certified as a pirate wench.