State: New Mexico
Address: Montano and coors
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Convo,dfk,bbbj,cfs,cg,prone w/toy
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Medium height perky tits tight firm big ass. Been wanting to see Spencer for a while and finally arranged a visit. She looks very much like her photos and I was not disappointed at all. Very friendly and carries a good conversation she is very atune with pleasing her clients and makes sure that you're enjoying your time with her. Amazing mouth very good kisser and tight grips between her hips.next visit I will take advantage of nuru massage as she said she is very good at that also. Mixed reviews say she's flaky and keeps u waiting and I experienced none of that.
Recommendation: Yes
This review definitely seems shady at best ... just my opinion
  • Mecca
  • 07-25-2023, 01:53 PM
Very suspect review
Why's that? I enjoyed my time and giving honest feedback ����
Yeah....I'm not buying this sh!t!!
Inexperienced reviewer but seems legit? Why y'all baggin' on him?
And there's a guideline about quacking on newbies so...
Shadowalker. Just follow the template for encounters. What seems odd is the copy and paste from physical description to rest of the story. Your review seems in line with other Spencer reviews imo
I've enjoyed seeing her, but communication is often sketchy and I've always had to wait outside even if I get there 20 minutes late. She seems more scattered lately and I've not been able to set anything up. The review is somewhat consistent with my experience, but I hear her Nuru is a joke. Pics are definitively old or filtered, she's almost BBW, but not quite.
Give the newbie a break. When I was new almost every session seemed to be wonderful for the most part. Time hones the senses and experiences. Thank you for the review and I hope you have many more happy hobby experiences to share with us.
Long time hobbiest first time reviewer, I've had some nightmare experiences this one was just enjoyable enough to share,now that I've found a forum to do so that is. I've seen several of the girls on STG and tons who don't advertise prior to finding this forum so trust and believe I take each encounter with a grain of salt.
I hesitated for a sec on this review as well, just due to the copy-paste. I buy it though. If you didn’t get flaked on, I could imagine you might enjoy your visit.

While I don’t consider myself a newbie, I have to admit that any experience that’s not a total nightmare, I’m all enthusiastic about it walking out the door. I rarely get past the initial texting phase anymore.
She's cool. She's fun. My time was not rushed. She can definitely talk. She has a ton of cats and her place is pretty cluttered, but I didn't regret my encounter. She gave great head.