If client buys you clothes to wear.....

Would you wear clothes a guy bought you for a session? Obviously, the fit might not be perfect. Would you oblige the clients request?

Has a guy ever asked for this?
I bring items for girls all the time and they were it either that time or the next time i see them.
yes of course..
..i have a great guy that brings me things he wants me to wear during the visit..
and yes..i will wear them for him...the things are pretty cool and it enhances our visits and
he gets to have his lil fantasy played out...
yes of course..
..i have a great guy that brings me things he wants me to wear during the visit..
and yes..i will wear them for him...the things are pretty cool and it enhances our visits and
he gets to have his lil fantasy played out... Originally Posted by anita germane
Do you give them back to him at the end of the date? And anything too weird?
  • MC
  • 06-12-2012, 12:10 PM
yes of course..
he gets to have his lil fantasy played out... Originally Posted by anita germane
LOVE that nurse outfit of yours Anita.
MC!!!!!!! i been missen ya suga!! and that was just one of the cool outfits he has brought to me..

Bancroft1957 ...well if he said he's bringing it just for the visit and he wanted them back at the end I would accommodate his request...and no nothing too weird..really fun and really cool things..
  • MC
  • 06-12-2012, 12:55 PM
MC!!!!!!! i been missen ya suga!! and that was just one of the cool outfits he has brought to me.. Originally Posted by anita germane
Thanks! I missed you too. It's good to be back.
Bancroft- I have done this before. Ask the provider respectfully what's her size or measurements beforehand. I had purchased some very expensive La Perla outfits for a special someone and wanted to make sure they fit.

They're hers to keep. I did make it quite clear though that it wasn't a gift and they were not to be worn for other dudes. Like how the hell would I know right. If I read some review with the outfits description I'd be pissed. Maybe I need PA again.
I get this a lot, make sure you ask her sizes first. 90% of my fetish gear is either gifted from Gents or things I get to keep from photo shoots which is why I have a lot of allure leather.
Shopping for a petite girl, a BBW girl, or a girl you have never met before can be very hard on a whim so deff make sure you have her sizes.
I have a Gent that always brings me 2 pairs of panties and whichever I wear during the date he keeps so I guess asking for something back isn't too weird.
take em shopping.
Anita in a school girl outfit

Naughty little girl she is
I've been a very lucky lusty lassie to have received lovely lingerie, clothing, footwear, and costume garb from my gentlemen friends. Since I'm a leggy BBW, most of the time they've asked my size or taken me shopping, but some have been incredibly good guessers! I'm appreciative and grateful for all the great gifts, and have worn everything that fit, occasionally having a garment modified to fit so I could model it for the giver later. The biggest problem for me has been stockings: My legs are so long, that unless someone buys an extra tall queen plus size, those dang things end up barely making it past my knee.

Below is a pic with the beautiful emerald green corset a gentleman bought me last year at the Texas Renaissance Festival, and a jingly Gypsy belt a fellow got me this year at Scarborough Faire (so he could know where his pussy was at all times, no doubt):

Regarding Lexxxy's comment, yes, I get asked for my panties, too. Several people have inquired about the silky and sleek kissable one below, which I'm thinking of auctioning off for the Save the Irish Chihuahua veterinary fund.

Attachment 133425
Hey look ... Fancy is a leperchaun.
make sure you get her matching lipstick