MSOG - a problem?

So, might as well start by saying I'm a little quick off the draw if you know what I mean. I don't have any experience in the hobby, but I've seen a few reviews here mention MSOG. Do most providers not do that? I mean... most providers charge by the hour, so what's the deal? Any comments would be appreciated.

PS - I hope this is the right place to post this... and that I'm not misunderstanding the acronym.
Time and menu are two different aspects of her service. Time (her company) should be unambiguous. The #SOG is part of the menu and can be provider-dependent.

BTW, nice "69" avatar.
Yeah, it's my favorite... "math problem." I think I see what you mean, but in your experience do you think I would be out of luck with most providers when it comes to MSOG?
do you think I would be out of luck with most providers when it comes to MSOG? Originally Posted by launcelot7891
Not necessarily. You can often find out whether a provider offers MSOG from her website or reviews.
try lasting a while there are things you can do to help this issue.
creams lotions etc.
bjwstw - What a novel idea!

jackfengshui - Thanks, I appreciate your help.
i would think most providers will accept MSOG if the first comes from foreplay like a BJ and then/or HJ type release in the first 15 minutes. When ever I had set up a 60+ minute meeting, MSOG would be expected.
lostforkate - Okay, good. That's how I roll anyway.
Most legitimate providers will gladly offer msog
Most legitimate providers will gladly offer msog Originally Posted by justin2659
Most eccie/(other boards like) providers. leave the boards and odds go down.

Also not all get a shot at msog.

too soon errrrrrrr mmmm but one did make it her goal. rip
Most eccie/(other boards like) providers. leave the boards and odds go down.

Also not all get a shot at msog.

too soon errrrrrrr mmmm but one did make it her goal. rip Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Not quite sure I understood what you were going for with the last bit, but thanks for the advice.
There is kind of a general understanding among the SPs I know that half hour appointments are one and done - my multi hour appointments are single shots LOL.
I have a bad habit where if something went long time. I whisper in her ear "too soon" after ahhh goal was met. This seems to piss them off. mmmm but not in a real bad way. So now sometimes I hear "don't you dare say" then I say "ok I will not say too soon". That has lead a few to LOL as they hit me.