Outhouse

I used to frequent the Outhouse and never really saw any fights or violence. (I have at Allstars however.)
It makes me sad when a great place like the OH gets bad publicity because of stupid drunken actions. I hope this stabbing thing doesn't put off the clientel...
I just love a BYOB, totally nude bar. BTW, there is ALOT of fun to be had in VIP out there. Hehehe. Or maybe it was just for me.
I remember seeing the "Mighty Mighty Bosstones" and other various Rock/Alternative bands back in the day. That's...when that place was a Blast!!! Have been there since a few times with silly friends, and yes I had a lot of fun too! But nothing will beat the fun I had there when it was just a shit hole piece of construction, loud bands and my sweet ass combat boots LOL
LINK: http://www.myspace.com/thelegandaryouthouse
The stage at the Outhouse very interesting, at least during the week. I've heard that the place can be packed out on the weekends. A one-time incident (like the one after midnight Saturday) probably won't change things much.
I saw great bands there back in the day...

Black Flag, Bad Brains, Cro-Mags, Agnostic Front, SNFU, Helmet, Nirvana, The Crucifucks, GWAR,Jello Biafra, Sonic Youth, Rapeman, Scratch Acid, GG Allen, Prong, Corrosion of Conformity, Wasted Youth, No Means No, 7 Seconds, Sick of it All, Government Issue, Ludichrist, the Accused, etc...

(I played there myself too! God Im old.)
I read in one of the books about Kurt Cobain that the Outhouse was actually the first show he played where he smashed his guitar on stage.
BTW, there is ALOT of fun to be had in VIP out there. Hehehe. Or maybe it was just for me. Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
What do you mean by ALOT? That's a very small VIP area and the bouncer can see everything...unless your dancer slides you all the way over to your far left into the corner blind spot so she can have some fun with you.
The stage at the Outhouse very interesting, at least during the week. I've heard that the place can be packed out on the weekends. A one-time incident (like the one after midnight Saturday) probably won't change things much. Originally Posted by BiggestBest
BB - tried to send you a pm, but your box is full. That happened to me the other day, and it takes a little effort to figure out how to clean it up. The buttons are different in the new php layouts everywhere now....limit is about 50 but it will let you go to 70 - or aleast that is why mine did...
Mine stopped at 59, apparently you were #60.

It is cleaned up now....