Fetish and Kink

As a full time dominatrix, I find it weird when people judge people for having a fetish or a kink...

I think we all have a side of us that is not vanilla. Or guys are afraid to try something new...

Are you ashamed of your fetish or kink?
  • Mplay
  • 09-14-2024, 02:54 PM
Im not submissive so why would I seek out a dominatrix.
As a full time dominatrix, I find it weird when people judge people for having a fetish or a kink...

I think we all have a side of us that is not vanilla. Or guys are afraid to try something new...

Are you ashamed of your fetish or kink? Originally Posted by babii_finesse
maybe i have tried and don't like. Depends on the other person. I had one provider ask if i pee'd in the shower. My response was no, because of the smell. I don't mind if it doesn't smell so strong. But that's not because I'm judging or never tried it.

You can squirt on me all day long. My 2nd wife and current provider I see legit squirt, it's the sexiest thing ever. I will still f*** and eat a woman that doesn't, I'm not judging, but it's probably one of the few things I have that might be a legit fetish.

Because I'm paying attention to someone's feet doesn't mean I have a foot fetish. I like the person and their feet are connected and just like any other body part I'm paying attention to.

Because I ask for heels, doesn't mean I have a stripper-heels fetish, it's because I'm 6'3" and standing up is easier than bending over when the other person is 5'0 or 5'2.

It's a preference. Don't think I could ever hire or consider anyone that advertises as dom. I kind of like being in charge, especially if I'm paying. I'm paying for what I like and how I like it.

I'm married so I already have a dom i pay for. So there's that.

I don't have to try a fetish to know I don't like it. My brain is the one in charge and if it sounds 'not-good' to my brain, the rest of me is going to follow that advice.

Not judging, but ask before you pee on me or spank or whatever.
I have found the kink community to be somewhat contradictory in this ... For a community that prides itself on its openness, non-judgmentalism and openness, I find that kinksters can be incredibly closed minded and judgemental. It is frustrating to me.