URL / Website: www.sunflowergirls.net
City: -
State: -
Address: Farmers as usual
Activities: BBFS, CIP, BBBJ, LFK, Breast Worship, Body Worship
Hair Length and Color: Black, about the length in her pics
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: C-cup. Her face looks like her second picture if she was 10 years younger. Her body has the proportions of her 3rd photo. Stomach looks like she has some mommy damage, you only notice it when she’s on top of you
Recommendation: Yes
Dana is still there taking it like a champ
If you decide to try the Pau Yuen Tong, test it out when you’re by yourself first to figure out what works for you. [/ROS]Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by Haddock42
Solid recommendation on using Pau Yuen Tong. I'm gonna have to try it. If you rub it before going, wouldn't the shower before the session wash it off?
You apply it once 2 hrs before, again 1 hr before. And then I baby wiped it off right before going in.
It does come off in the shower but it’s not like numbing spray. It can last all day. And you’re able to feel everything just the same. It’s what I’m doing from now on before seeing these ladies, cuz they can actually take it unlike people I don’t pay lol
It’s what I’m doing from now on before seeing these ladies, cuz they can actually take it unlike people I don’t pay lol Originally Posted by Haddock42
Good to hear you got a good time. I saw her awhile back and it was lackluster. No real connection, body was slender with nice bolt ons but has mommy damage and teeth weren’t the greatest..

I should have known better though, those pics look dated compared to Asianstars HD pics
That Pau Yuen Tong packaging looks super sketch lol