Brothels...

I come to Vegas 3-4 times a year and have never tried a Brothel. I'll be out there next week and I want to try one if for no other reason to say I did it. I know they can be expensive but what the hell...life is short. So I am asking for any info on which ones to look at and maybe which ones to avoid? And what can I expect to pay for a basic date? Anything else would be appreciated! Thanks BD
So I haven't lived in Nevada for 20 years but brothels are illegal in Clark County which is Las Vegas. So you might do some more Intel before hand.
Honestly, the good brothels are the ones up near Reno.
I agree with that, I lived there for 25 years and traveled the state and tried most of them, good times.
So I haven't lived in Nevada for 20 years but brothels are illegal in Clark County which is Las Vegas. So you might do some more Intel before hand. Originally Posted by Hdtown
Thanks but I know that, i'm looking for info on the legal ones.
  • oklib
  • 12-17-2021, 07:27 AM
Ben The Chicken Ranch is GREAT but $$$$$$$$ go on line to check it out. Rain from the Falls is there on and off "no pun". Let me know if you go.
I agree, I found a local that tells ne the same. It would be an experience but I find it hard to part with 5-600 for a covered blowjob... Maybe if I do well at the next poker game.. BD
Still isn't worth it. The pricing at a brothel is just insane.
Still isn't worth it. The pricing at a brothel is just insane. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Only 1 experience, back in 2011 @ Sheri's Ranch. If it's the same today as back then figure at least double the cost of a lady from say P4 or a reviewed lady here.