Moving to Houston

Hi guys, one other amazing ladies offered me an apartment in Houston and I am planning on leaving in the next couple of days so if anyone is interested and wants to see me there please give me a call
Good luck in Houston. Shit tons of people there. Get ready for humidity.
Be careful in hobby down there. From the majority of stuff I read, they are pretty much asshats
Not true. We just have some asshat posters. For every asshat poster, there are at least 500+ amazing lurkers and clients. Houston doesn't tolerate threAds or cuteness. If you plan to participate in coed or sandbox, just have a thick skin and never let them see you sweat. They live for finding a weak spot to poke and prod at. The hobby life in general is no different than other places. Screen screen and screen some more. Good luck hon!
If you plan to participate in coed or sandbox, just have a thick skin and never let them see you sweat. They live for finding a weak spot to poke and prod at. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Yeah, that's kinda my definition of an asshat. But to the point, that was more of what I meant. My apologies for painting with a broad brush. I've met some very nice gentlemen from Houston.
Be careful in hobby down there. From the majority of stuff I read, they are pretty much asshats Originally Posted by Laura Lynn

The same can be said in most forums ...
Good luck!!!
Houston isnt bad. Pretty much same as Dallas. Way less girls in Houston. Higher risk of being busted if your not screening though. Thats the huge drawback. We have a few guys who are out there...lol
I do well in Houston. And come back alot to visit.
[QUOTE=AlexisMoore;1057996641]Houston isnt bad. Pretty much same as Dallas./QUOTE]

Lol....words never spoken by habitats of either city. Often times, Dallasites and Houstonians sound like the Hatfields and McCoys....

(btw, Alexis....I knew what you meant...just pokin' fun, that's all)
Good luck [/PRIVATE]
Wish you the best of luck in Houston.
I would definitely advise you not to post the type of threads you post here down there. They will eat you alive.
Asshats got to eat

When you get there, go into the coed forum and bitch slap the biggest asshat in the Houston forums............it will be smooth sailing from there.
DH is correct. Most of the asshats are intimidated by women.
There are plenty of men that enjoy providers that are more mature.
  • BLM69
  • 04-08-2016, 12:23 PM
Good luck to you in Houston