Hot & Sexy is...

I'm dipping my toes into another little side job while attending school and I'm trying to get a good idea of what apparel items turn men on and what women feel sexiest wearing.

Do yoga pants do it for you? How about tight mini skirts & stilettos? Perhaps a tight pair of jeans and a low-cut top? Is it pin-up style? Retro lingerie? Leather or latex? Give me your ideas and feedback.

Gentlemen: What apparel does a lady wear that really gets you hot and ready to go? (lingerie, street clothes, etc.)

Ladies: What are some of your favorite items to wear for your men? What do you feel sexiest in?

As for me? Since I attend school I have to dress in a uniform some days and comfy clothes the other days, so I LOVE to bring out my slutty/trashy side during my meetings. I love my heels, thigh-highs and fishnets, corsets, babydolls, and chemises, and of course, my makeup!

Tell me, what is sexy to you?
To be honest, when the lady is comfortable in what she is wearing she is sexy. The lady can be dressed slutty, or in sweats, or in lingerie, or in work clothes ... it does not matter. As long as I can find the taint your clothing is part of the journey ...
To be honest, when the lady is comfortable in what she is wearing she is sexy. The lady can be dressed slutty, or in sweats, or in lingerie, or in work clothes ... it does not matter. As long as I can find the taint your clothing is part of the journey ... Originally Posted by pyramider

even burlap google it "burlap outfits". but that may be a bit itchy
Good luck with your entrepreneurship!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
Corsets and fishnets
For bcd, I like women wearing thigh stockings. For public, sort of like simple, well fitting jeans and a clingy top, whether it is a tshirt, or sweater. For hair, I like it to stay soft, meaning no hair spray.
Cut off short shorts and boots. You choose the top. Drives me nuts!
For hair, Originally Posted by lostforkate
I love the just woke up from a long nap look.

errrr and like it if I made it that way
Truly, my suggestions are to run the basics and reorder as need be. Where and how you advertise I think will have a lot of influence as to what you sell. "-)

You may wish to read up online at personal history stories to get a better idea.

Again, good luck and please keep us apprised!!!!
Thongs are a must
Clothes don't matter much to me. If you're a sexy lady it doesn't matter what you're wearing. I'm gonna want to get you out of what you're wearing anyways LOL.

Do yoga pants do it for you? Originally Posted by TheRedMonroe
Sexy ass yoga pants babe!

Perhaps a tight pair of jeans Originally Posted by TheRedMonroe
Spike heels, tight short little skirt and a form fitting, just to the top of the skirt top, and glasses, get my juices flowing! I'm not sure what it is about glasses!
Ewwww Whosdair!! I think she's pushing the limit on those yoga pants! mmmm and the Mitt Romney mom jeans are a very sexy look! omg I can't stop giggling!!!

Bancroft - I've got the glasses down! It sounds like you enjoy the secretary-type look

Thank you, everyone for the feedback! I think it's fun to see what turns people on!