Hatfields & McCoys

The History Channel is beginning a miniseries tonight (5-28-12) on the bloody feud that the Hatfields and McCoys fought for so long.

. . . Sometimes it reminds me of the insane squabbles that go on this board!

The History Channel is beginning a miniseries tonight (5-28-12) on the bloody feud that the Hatfields and McCoys fought for so long.

. . . Sometimes it reminds me of the insane squabbles that go on this board!

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
A blood feud is nothing. This is serious; this is politics!
lol--I am watching it now
I DVR it. Watching the game now. I thought it was a series but it's a 3 part mini series. When are the other 2 parts?
It was a totally insane feud that spawned from an bigger insane war.

. . . The feud began when the Civil War ended, but it was just as bloody!

Part 1 was very good tonight. Pisses me off I'm not going to see the other two.
Hell, I even logged off here for it!
it was awesome!

Guess I can't do any sessions tomorrow nite or wednesday nite after 8pm....lol!
it was awesome!

Guess I can't do any sessions tomorrow nite or wednesday nite after 8pm....lol! Originally Posted by DallasRain
They have been hyping the damn thing for months now. Finally something that lives up to the hype!

Fuck the sessions Dallas, this is important!!
It will be available on DVD and Blue Ray on July 31st.
Part 1 was very good tonight. Pisses me off I'm not going to see the other two.
Hell, I even logged off here for it! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
it was awesome!

Guess I can't do any sessions tomorrow nite or wednesday nite after 8pm....lol! Originally Posted by DallasRain
It was a good show for the History Channel. Checked their schedule. Part II airs Tuesday night. Part III airs Wednesday night. FYI, all three episodes re-air Saturday night.

Another interesting movie featuring the same region is "Matewan". A Hatfield, Sheriff Sid Hatfield, played an important role in defending the people against the Company's Pinkerton agents. He was fearless, but he was eventually assassinated.
There were many lost opportunities to make peace.

The young Hatfield man who wants to marry the beautiful young McCoy girl should have been the perfect way to unite the warring tribes, but the leaders were just too headstrong and too full of hate to do the right thing.

Instead the young girl is thrown out of the house by her father who now considers her to be only trash and then her brothers viciously attack the young man who wants to marry her.

. . . What is wrong with people?

On Hulu there is a lot of behind the scenes things to be watched.
Part 1 was pretty damn good. Can't wait for part 2 & 3
There were many lost opportunities to make peace.

The young Hatfield man who wants to marry the beautiful young McCoy girl should have been the perfect way to unite the warring tribes, but the leaders were just too headstrong and too full of hate to do the right thing.

Instead the young girl is thrown out of the house by her father who now considers her to be only trash and then her brothers viciously attack the young man who wants to marry her.

. . . What is wrong with people?

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
If we could get a republican and democrat to marry,would it help our divided political environment?