Hey, Gropey Joe--Howya Doin'?

My peeps in Joisey ripped Grandpa Badfinger a new one when he stopped by to make hay out of a hurricane. They let him have it.
They shoulda put him on a short bus to the Special Olympics.
They were also all over that stoopid fuck DiBlasio and his less intelligent comrade AOC.....
They blamed the hurricane on Climate Change....
Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!

‘They Did Absolutely Nothing’: New York Residents Slam De Blasio, Ocasio-Cortez Over Hurricane Preparedness

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio and Democratic New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez are facing criticism from New Yorkers claiming that the flooding from Hurricane Ida was foreseeable, and that leadership of the city did not take adequate steps to prepare for the storm.

Democrats have attempted to place blame for the flooding on climate change, but New York residents feel the fault for the flooding lies on city leadership.
I believe Dementia Joe is suffering from a terminal illness.
I believe Dementia Joe is suffering from a terminal illness. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
but but but na, as he can still order a ice cream cone, all's good
Pretty sure he doesn't order his own ice cream cones.

Dementia Joe cannot form a complete sentence without slurring his words, he's a mumbling idiot.

This happens to people when they live past their best by date.
Pretty sure he doesn't order his own ice cream cones.

Dementia Joe cannot form a complete sentence without slurring his words, he's a mumbling idiot.

This happens to people when they live past their best by date. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

????
They shoulda put him on a short bus to the Special Olympics. Originally Posted by HotRod2021
LMFAO.